Top rated personal injury attorney in Jackson, MississippiMorgan & Morgan
An attorney at Morgan & Morgan, Ben Wilson handles cases of premises liability, product liability and burn injuries for clients in the state of Florida. In his work, he focuses on families and individuals who are killed or injured in truck accidents, car accidents, explosions, fires, and defective equipment or products. With over a decade of experience, he has worked on many cases against those who make fire suppression devices, smoke alarms and detectors, and fire safety equipment.
In 2005, Mr. Wilson graduated from Millsaps College with a Bachelor of Business Administration. He returned to Millsaps College the next year to obtain a Master of Business Administration. At the Mississippi College School of Law, he graduated with his Juris Doctor in 2010.
Mr. Wilson was named to the Board of Governors by the Mississippi Association for Justice in June 2015, the same year he was selected as the New Lawyer of the Year. He has been recognized in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40, he is a member of the Charles Clark American Inn of Court and America’s Top 100 Attorneys gave him the Lifetime Achievement Award.
Admitted to practice before all state courts in Mississippi, Mr. Wilson’s office is in Jackson, Mississippi. He has been recognized by his peers in the legal professional for his outstanding commitment and work for those who have been injured by the negligence or wrongdoing of another individual or entity. With his extensive education and experience, he is highly qualified to obtain compensation for the injured and their families.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff
Personal injury - plaintiff, Wrongful death, Brain injury, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 50% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 50% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2010, Mississippi
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/benjamin-houston-wils...
- Wills for Heroes
- Member of the Phoenix Club of Jackson
- Top 40 Under 40 lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers
- Lifetime Achievement award from America’s Top 100 Attorneys
- Every year, the Mississippi Association for Justice selects one attorney, under 40 years old, as its New Lawyer Of The Year. This award is given to the young Mississippi attorney that has best demonstrated the values and ethics of trial lawyers from the Plaintiff's bar and/or Criminal Defense bar. Ben received this award in 2015., New Lawyer Of The Year, Mississippi Association for Justice
- In 2013, Ben was selected to the Mid South Super Lawyers Rising Stars list. This award recognizes fewer than 2.5% of the attorneys in Mississippi, Tennessee, and Arkansas and is only given to attorneys that were nominated by their peers and who are under 40 years old., Mid South Super Lawyer Rising Star, Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters Service, 2013
- In 2014, Ben was selected to be a member of the Charles Clark Inn of Court. For over thirty years, American Inns of Court have provided judges, lawyers, law students and other legal professionals an opportunity to participate actively in developing a deeper sense of professionalism, achieving higher levels of excellence and furthering the practice of law with dignity and integrity., Charles Clark Inn of Court
- Member, American Inns of Court
- Member of the Charles Clark Chapter
- Millsaps College Mock Trial Competition Team, Advisor, Adjunct Professor
- Millsaps College, Bachelor of Business Administration, 2005
- Else School of Management (Millsaps College), Master of Business Administration, 2006
- Fire And Burn Injuries
Office location for Ben Wilson
4450 Old Canton Rd
Jackson, MS 39211
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2022
Find me online
- We'll always be here #ForThePeople 💪 https://t.co/mrG4RIolZG
- We have partnered with @MonsterJam to bring you $20 tickets for the next #MonsterJam near you!! Visit… https://t.co/QquC7Hj7AH
- Another stellar attorney has joined our team! Please help us welcome Robert Young! ✔️ Joining our Marietta, GA off… https://t.co/ru2m8XZD4F