Top rated general litigation attorney in Jackson, MississippiCosmich Simmons & Brown, PLLC
Practice Areas: General litigation, Class action & mass torts, Construction litigation; view more
Licensed in Mississippi since: 2014
Education: Mississippi College School of Law
Cosmich Simmons & Brown, PLLC100 Vision Dr
Jackson, MS 39211 Visit website
A top-rated Jackson, Mississippi, attorney at Cosmich Simmons & Brown, PLLC, Brannon Berry provides legal representation in the Mississippi area for a variety of legal issues related to class action and mass and toxic tort, insurance litigation, commercial litigation, general litigation and appeals. He was admitted to practice before the courts in Mississippi in 2014.
After completing undergraduate studies in finance and investment analysis in 2009 at the University of Mississippi, Mr. Berry attended Mississippi College School of Law and earned a Juris Doctor degree magna cum laude in 2014. During law school, he was a Hearin Fellow Scholar and an active member of the Mississippi College Law Review. He received the American Jurisprudence Awards for his top mark in numerous areas.
Dedicated and competent, Mr. Berry is adept at meticulously analyzing the facts behind every case to craft detailed strategies to assist his clients in achieving their goals. His thorough case preparation gives the other party an idea of how tenaciously he would litigate if his client decides to go to trial. He is a highly responsive attorney who provides clients with frequent updates and establishes a great connection with them.
Mr. Berry regularly argues for his clients before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit. He is the founding member of the Jackson, Mississippi, Chapter of the Claims Litigation Management Alliance. Throughout his career, he has earned the respect of his peers and clients for his exceptional work ethic and professionalism.
Practice areasGeneral litigation, Class action/mass torts: defense, Construction litigation: business, Personal injury - products: defense, Appellate, Business litigation
Litigation, Asbestos, Toxic torts, Construction defects, Motor vehicle defects, Medical devices, Pharmaceutical, Appeals
- 20% General litigation
- 20% Class action/mass torts: defense
- 20% Construction litigation: business
- 20% Personal injury - products: defense
- 10% Appellate
- 10% Business litigation
First Admitted: 2014, Mississippi
Professional Webpage: https://cs-law.com/attorneys/bio/brannon-l.-berry
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court, Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court, Southern District of Mississippi
- Hearin Fellow Scholar, Mississippi College School of Law
- Mid-South Rising Star - Super Lawyers, 2018 - 2020
- Rise (Rising Insurance Star Executives) Award Recipient , 2018
- American Jurisprudence Awards for highest grade in Legal Writing I & II, Legal Research, Construction Law, Wills & Estates, Electronic Research and Remedies, Mississippi College School of Law
- Mississippi College Law Review, Mississippi College School of Law
- University of Mississippi, B.B.A. Finance
Office location for Brannon Berry
100 Vision Dr
Jackson, MS 39211
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2022