Top rated Products Liability attorney in Jackson, MississippiCosmich Simmons & Brown, PLLC
Practice Areas: Products Liability, Class Action & Mass Torts, General Litigation; view more
Licensed in Mississippi since: 2007
Education: The University of Mississippi School of Law
Cosmich Simmons & Brown, PLLC100 Vision Dr
Jackson, MS 39211 Visit website
Clare Millette is an efficient Mississippi personal injury litigator and a partner at the law firm of Cosmich Simmons & Brown, PLLC, based in Jackson. She has over 15 years of experience defending the rights of individuals and businesses in a wide range of matters involving product liability, mass and toxic torts, and insurance litigation.
In 2004, Ms. Millette graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in journalism from the University of Mississippi. She obtained her Juris Doctor cum laude from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 2007.
During her time at the University of Mississippi School of Law, Ms. Millette served as a staff editor for Mississippi Law Journal and as the Judicial Relations Chairman of the Moot Court Board. Additionally, she worked with the Street Law Clinic and Criminal Appeals Clinic and was a recipient of the HSS Law School Scholarship. She was first admitted to practice law in all the state courts of Mississippi in 2007 and is also eligible to practice in Louisiana (2018).
Ms. Millette believes in building strong relationships with her clients. She stands by her clients’ sides from the start to end of every case and explains the law and where they stand to help them make informed decisions. Her peers and clients describe her as an intelligent, fearless, motivated, articulate and organized professional.
Knowledgeable and eloquent, Ms. Millette has been a part of several round table conferences and seminars across Mississippi and has also served as a member of the Marketing and Planning Committee of DRI's Talc Litigation and Asbestos Medicine seminars. She holds memberships in the Jackson Young Lawyers Association, the Capital Area Bar Association and The Mississippi Bar.
Ms. Millette has several awards and honors under her belt. She was listed among the Top 50 Under 40 Leaders in Business by the Mississippi Business Journal in 2016 and recognized by The Best Lawyers in America in Product Liability – Defense in 2016.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - Products: Defense, Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff, General Litigation, Insurance Coverage
Insurance, Litigation, Toxic Torts
- 70% Personal Injury - Products: Defense
- 10% Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 10% General Litigation
- 10% Insurance Coverage
First Admitted: 2007, Mississippi
Professional Webpage: https://cs-law.com/attorneys/bio/clare-s.-millette
- “A Bankruptcy Update: Bankruptcy Trusts and How To Use Them To Your Advantage” – DRI Asbestos Medicine – Defense Lawyers Asbestos Symposium, Boston, Massachusetts, November 2019
- “Asbestos Past, Present, & Future: Jurisdictional Analysis – Illinois” – Summit III, Perrin Conferences, New Orleans, Louisiana, May 2015
- “Understanding Your Obligations to Your Adversaries” – The Mississippi Bar Bridge the Gap: Rule 3 – New Lawyer Program, Jackson, Mississippi, September 2015
- “2017 Alternative Exposures Round Table Discussion” – Perrin Conferences, Beverly Hills, California, March 2017
- “Guidelines for Fair Play in Your Practice” – The Mississippi Bar Bridge the Gap: Rule 3 – New Lawyer Program, Jackson, Mississippi, September 2017
- “Six Keys to Being a Successful Candidate” – University of Mississippi School of Law, Oxford, Mississippi, February 2018
- University of Mississippi, B.A. (Journalism), Magna Cum Laude, 2004
- Recipient, Mississippi Business Journal Top 50 Under 40 Leaders in Business, 2016
- Mid-South Rising Star, Personal Injury, Products, Defense, 2013-2017, Super Lawyers
- Mid-South Super Lawyer, Personal Injury, Products, Defense, Super Lawyers, 2020
- Recipient, Best Lawyers in America, Products Liability – Defense, 2021
- Recipient, HSS Law School Scholarship
- Student Attorney Participant, Street Law Clinic and Criminal Appeals Clinic
- Judicial Relations Chairman, Moot Court Board
- Staff Editor, Mississippi Law Journal
- Louisiana, 2018
- Talc Litigation DRI, Marketing and Planning Committee, 2020-present
- Capital Area Bar Association
- Asbestos Medicine DRI, Marketing and Planning Committee, 2016-present; Social Media Chairman 2018, 2020
Office location for Clare Millette
100 Vision Dr
Jackson, MS 39211
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2017