Robert G. Germany
Top rated personal injury attorney in Jackson, MississippiGermany Law Firm
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Products liability, Class action & mass torts; view more
Licensed in Mississippi since: 1981
Education: The University of Mississippi School of Law
Germany Law Firm4273 I-55 North
Jackson, MS 39206 Visit website
Robert G. Germany is a personal injury attorney and the founder of the Germany Law Firm in Jackson, Mississippi. He focuses his practice on personal injury law and represents clients who have been injured through no fault of their own.
Mr. Germany handles cases that involve car accidents, truck accidents, mass torts, traumatic brain injuries and bad faith insurance cases. He has tried a plethora of other matters ranging from aviation accidents and wrongful death to pharmaceutical product liability and medical malpractice.
With 40-plus years of experience dealing with personal injury litigation, Mr. Germany understands the pain and suffering his clients go through, and he steps up to help them obtain compensation while they focus on recovery.
After graduating from the University of Mississippi with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in 1979, Mr. Germany returned to his alma mater and obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 1981. He was licensed to practice the same year by The Mississippi Bar.
Mr. Germany is licensed to practice before all Mississippi state courts as well as the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd, 5th, 8th and 9th Circuits. He also has pro hac vice admissions in New Jersey, North Carolina, California and Montana.
Honored for his accomplishments, Mr. Germany was rated AV Preeminent* through Martindale-Hubbell, the organization’s highest possible rating. He has also been recognized by The National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 and included in their Top 25 Mass Tort Lawyers list, and he has been recognized as one of America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators. Moreover, he is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, where he holds the rank of “Advocate.” For his professionalism and client services, he is rated “Good” on Avvo.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff, Class action/mass torts: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Motor vehicle defects, Medical devices, Pharmaceutical, Class actions, Toxic torts
- 50% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 40% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
- 10% Class action/mass torts: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1981, Mississippi
Professional Webpage: https://bobgermanylaw.com/about-us/
- Law 360 Top Ten National Jury Verdict - Product Liability, 2009
- Martindale AV Rating
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, 2011-Present
- National Trial Lawyers Top 25 Mass Tort Lawyers, 2016-Present
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100, Diplomat, 2012-Present
- Americas Top 100 High Stakes Litigators - Mississippi, 2016-Present
- University of Mississippi, BBA, 1979
- Mississippi, 1981
- Mississippi Association of Justice, 1981-Present
- American Board of Trial Advocates - Advocate, 2001-Present
- United States Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit, 2013
- United States Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit, 2014
- United States Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, 1984
- United States Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit, 2014
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois, 2012
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida, 2006
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi, 1982
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi, 1981
- American Board of Trial Advocates - Advocate; National Trial Lawyers - Top 100
Office location for Robert G. Germany
4273 I-55 North
Jackson, MS 39206
- Super Lawyers: 2011 - 2022