Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Chesterfield, MO
- Free Consultation
Owner and attorney, at Walker Law, Richard Walker represents clients in the metropolitan area of St. Louis and all surrounding counties, including St. Charles, Franklin, Warren, Montgomery, Pike, Jefferson and Lincoln. A criminal defense attorney, he represents clients who have been accused of committing a crime in the following areas: traffic violations, probation violations, DWI, violation crimes, sex crimes, property crimes and drug crimes. He also helps those with a criminal record to clear it through the expungement process and set them up for a more successful future.
In 2007, Mr. Walker graduated cum laude from Lindenwood University with a Bachelor of Arts before moving on to law school at Saint Louis University School of Law. There he earned his Juris Doctor and is now admitted to practice in the state of Missouri. With almost a decade of experience, he has proven to be an aggressive advocate for those who are facing criminal charges.
Mr. Walker served for 15 years as a police officer and spent most of that time on the St. Charles County DWI Task Force. Because of this, he has extensive training in field training, sobriety checkpoint supervision, accident reconstruction and DWI/DUI enforcement. While serving as an officer, he was a DWI Detection and Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Instructor and a Drug Recognition Expert and Instructor.
A member of the National and Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the The Missouri Bar, Mr. Walker is also a veteran of the United States Army. While serving, he graduated from the United States Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School for Psychological Operations.
- 50%Criminal Defense
- 40%Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 10%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, Failure to Pay Child Support, False Accusations, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Parole, Probation, Sex Offenses, Theft, Traffic Violations, Criminal Domestic Violence, DUI/DWI, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2022
About Richard Walker
First Admitted: 2012, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://walkerlawstl.com/richard-walker/
- Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, 2020
- Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, 2019
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, 2019
- Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, 2018
- National College for DUI Defense, 2018
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, 2018
- National College for DUI Defense, 2017
- Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, 2017
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, 2017
- Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, 2016
- Graduated Cum Laude from Lindenwood University with a B.A. in Business Administration, 2007
- I gave a lecture to Probate and Associate Circuit Judges about the effects of drugged driving as well as an overview of the Drug Recognition Program in Missouri and how it should be viewed during cases in their courts. , Speaker, Drugged Driving, Missouri Association of Probate and Associate Judges, Missouri Probate And Associate Circuit Judges, 2019
- Received plaintiff settlement for $30,000.00, 2020
Pro bono/Community Service
- I volunteer as a board member for the Wentzville Lacrosse Club as their Treasurer. The Wentzville Lacrosse Club is a registered 501c(3) boys high school lacrosse club that competes against other St. Louis area teams and clubs. While the season is only approximately four months, the board is responsible for all year round fundraising, team building exercises, summer recreational leagues, fall practice leagues, field maintenance, player recruitment, and any other activity that supports the coaches and players to make the club a success. , 2021
Last Updated: 5/31/2022