Top rated Family Law attorney in Clayton, MissouriThe Center for Family Law, LLC
Practice Areas: Family Law, Estate Planning & Probate; view more
Licensed in Missouri since: 2012
Education: University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law
The Center for Family Law, LLC230 S Bemiston Ave
Clayton, MO 63105 Visit website
Allison Gerli is an attorney at The Center for Family Law, LLC, in St. Louis, Missouri. Ms. Gerli handles family law matters involving divorce, adoption, child custody, child support, judgment modification, juvenile law, legal separation, paternity and protection orders. She serves clients in the St. Louis metropolitan region and throughout the state of Missouri.
Ms. Gerli is an experienced litigator, a certified family law mediator, and trained in Collaborative Law and as a Guardian ad Litem. She understands that each family law case is unique and is dedicated to helping each client achieve the best possible outcome for his or her particular situation. She provides necessary guidance and compassionate service and has outstanding negotiation and litigation skills.
Born in St. Louis, Missouri, Ms. Gerli earned a bachelor’s degree in English from Westminster College in Fulton, Missouri. She received her law degree, with an emphasis in family law, from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law. While attending law school, she interned for Legal Aid of Western Missouri’s domestic violence unit and was the staff editor of the Journal of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.
Upon law school graduation, Ms. Gerli obtained her license to practice law. She is eligible to appear and practice before all Missouri state courts. She participated in the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Institute for Family Law Associates in 2014.
Ms. Gerli is a member of the family law section and young lawyers division of The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis. She is also a member of the St. Louis County Bar Association, Missouri Bar Association, the Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis and the American Bar Association.
Practice areasFamily Law, Estate Planning & Probate
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Father's Rights, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Marital Property, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Same Sex Family Law
- 90% Family Law
- 10% Estate Planning & Probate
First Admitted: 2012, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://www.thecenterforfamilylaw.com/allison-gerli
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, J.D., 2012
- Westminster College, B.A. - English, 2009
- Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri, Women's Leadership Network, 2019 to present, Young Professional Council, 2013 - 2017, Community Services Chair, 2016 - 2017
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC)
- St. Louis County Bar Association
- BAMSL, Young Lawyers Division and Family Law Section, BAMSL Award of Merit, 2017 & 2018, BAMSL Pro Bono Volunteer of the Month, July 2019
- , 2017-18 Award of Merit, Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, 2018
- Award given to members of the Young Lawyers Division of BAMSL for their service to the organization. , 2018-19 Award of Merit , Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, 2019
- 2016-17 Award of Merit, Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, 2017
Office location for Allison Gerli
230 S Bemiston Ave
Clayton, MO 63105
- Rising Stars: 2017, 2019 - 2022