Amy Hoch Hogenson
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Clayton, MO
Selected to Rising Stars: 2009, 2014 - 2017
Amy Hoch Hogenson is an attorney at Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal, P.C., in St. Louis, Missouri. Ms. Hogenson focuses her practice on family law and serves clients throughout the entire St. Louis metropolitan region and the surrounding areas. She is experienced in matters involving complex divorce, adoption, child custody, child support, grandparents’ rights, maintenance and paternity.
Ms. Hogenson has been licensed to practice law since 2001 and is licensed in Missouri and Illinois. She earned a bachelor’s degree from Illinois State University and graduated cum laude. Following undergraduate school, she attended and received her law degree from Saint Louis University School of Law.
While attending law school, Ms. Hogenson served as managing editor of the St. Louis University Public Law Review. She was also a member of the Philip C. Jessup Moot Court team and earned the best brief and best oralist awards.
Ms. Hogenson serves her community in various ways. She is a member of the gallery board for the Sheldon Art Galleries and volunteers with Legal Advocates for Abused Women and Legal Services of Eastern Missouri and serves as a special private prosecutor for domestic violence court and on a committee with Caring for Kids St. Louis. She also volunteered a mock trial coach for the Westminster Christian Academy’s mock trial and the Philip C. Jessup Moot Court team.
Outside of the office, Ms. Hogenson stays involved in her legal community through membership in various organizations. She is a member of the St. Louis County Bar Association, The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, The Missouri Bar and the Illinois State Bar Association.
About Amy Hoch Hogenson
First Admitted: 2001, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://www.pcblawfirm.com/attorneys/amy-hoch-hogenson/
- Author, “Women and the Death Penalty,” St. Louis Lawyer, 2005
- Managing Editor, St. Louis University Public Law Review, 2000
Pro bono/Community Service
- Volunteer, Legal Advocates for Abused Women, 2001 – Present
- Gallery Board of the Sheldon Art Gallery
- Volunteer, Legal Services of Eastern Missouri
- Coach, Mock Trial, Westminster Christian Academy, 2004 – 2006
- Coach, Jessup Moot Court Team, 2001 – 2006
- Volunteer, Special Private Prosecutor, Domestic Violence Court
- Volunteer, Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, 2001 – Present
- Committee Member, Caring for Kids
- St. Louis County Bar Association
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Missouri Bar
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Best Brief Award, Jessup Moot Court Team
- Super Lawyer’s Rising Star Award, 2014
- Rising Star, Missouri Lawyers Media, Women’s Justice Awards
- Super Lawyer’s Rising Star Award, 2015
- Best Oralist Award, Jessup Moot Court Team
- Super Lawyer’s Rising Star Award, 2009
- Captain of the Jessup International Moot Court team
- Illinois State University, Illinois, B.S., Cum Laude, 1998
Last Updated: 8/25/2021