Hallie Van Duren
Top rated Family Law attorney in Clayton, MissouriThe Center for Family Law, LLC
A family law and estate planning attorney at the Missouri-based law firm The Center for Family Law, Hallie Van Duren extends her practice to the counties of St. Louis, St. Charles, Jefferson, Lincoln, Warren and across Missouri.
With a B.A. in political science and international studies, Ms. Duren graduated from Washington University in St. Louis, in 2008. Her doctorate in jurisprudence was received from the Boston University School of Law in 2012. During this tenure, she was a note editor for the Boston University Public Interest Law Journal. She played an integral role in establishing the Boston University Family Law Association and has functioned as treasurer of the organization.
Licensed to practice in Missouri, Ms. Duren has served as a fellow of the St. Louis County Circuit Court’s Honorable Judge, Michael Burton, and the Harvard Legal Aid Bureau’s family law division. She gained extensive experience representing clients in court and mediating cases related to divorce, child support, legal separation and adoption. She has experience handling collaborative law cases and serving as a guardian ad litem.
With about a decade of legal experience, Ms. Duren maintains a personal connection with her clients, basing their relationship on trust and respect. Her empathetic approach coupled with her knowledge of the field makes for a good combination for people seeking legal help on issues concerning family law or financial management.
Ms. Duren contributes her time to volunteering for legal and community-based organizations such as the Legal Services of Eastern Missouri. She acts as a speaker at The Missouri Bar on topics related to her field of practice and as a court attorney at the St. Louis County Circuit Court.
Practice areasFamily Law, Estate Planning & Probate
Estate Planning, Probate & Estate Administration
- 80% Family Law
- 20% Estate Planning & Probate
First Admitted: 2012, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://www.thecenterforfamilylaw.com/hallie-van-duren
- Speaker on Family Law topics for the Missouri Bar Association
- Washington University, B.A. (Political Science and International Studies), 2008
- Missouri, 2012
- Fellow for Judge Burton in the St. Louis County Circuit Court, 2012
- Court Attorney for order of protection dockets at St. Louis County Circuit Court
- Volunteer Attorney for Legal Services of Eastern Missouri
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC)
- Collaborative Family Law Association (CFLA)
- The Missouri Bar Association
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (Family & Juvenile Law Section & Young Lawyers Division, Bar Foundation, Motion for Kids)
Office location for Hallie Van Duren
230 S Bemiston Ave
Clayton, MO 63105
- Rising Stars: 2020, 2022 - 2023