Kathryn L. Dudley
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Clayton, MO
Kathryn L. Dudley is an attorney at Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal, P.C., in St. Louis, Missouri. Ms. Dudley practices family law and serves clients throughout the St. Louis metropolitan region and the surrounding areas. She handles matters involving high-asset divorce, child custody, child support, domestic violence, maintenance and paternity.
Ms. Dudley has been licensed to practice law in Missouri since 1993 and has been with Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal, P.C., since it was founded in 1994. She has more than 20 years of experience practicing family law. In addition to serving as a counselor and litigator, she serves as guardian ad litem in various domestic and family-related cases.
After graduating magna cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Missouri State University, Ms. Dudley received her law degree from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. Over the course of her career, she has lectured at conferences and seminars and authored articles published in various legal journals and casebooks.
Ms. Dudley’s success has resulted in an AV Preeminent* rating from the peer review organization Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating given by the organization. She volunteers her time to several organizations in her community, which resulted in her inclusion on the Missouri Bar’s pro bono Wall of Fame in 2013 and 2014.
Ms. Dudley is a member of The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, the St. Louis County Bar Association and the Missouri Bar Association. She previously held leadership roles with Lawyers for Children, including president and board member and continues to sit on the board of the St. Charles County Family Resource Center.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Kathryn L. Dudley
First Admitted: 1993, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://www.pcblawfirm.com/attorneys/kathryn-l-dudley/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Board Member, United Services Endowment Board, 2014-present
- Volunteer, Legal Services of Eastern Missouri
- Chairperson, Special Events Committee, St. Charles Chamber of Commerce, 2011
- Member, United Way, Allocations Panel
- Member, Willows Way Human Rights Committee, 2008
- Board Member, St. Charles County Family Resource Center, 2014-present
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, 1994 – Present
- Member, Missouri Bar Association, Family Law Section, 1993-Present
- Missouri Bar Association, 1993-present
- St. Charles County Bar Association, 2007-Present
- Board Member, Lawyers for Kids, 2001-2009
- President, Lawyers for Kids, 2008-2009
- Member, Fee Dispute Committee, BAMSL, 2008
- Missouri State University, B.S. Magna Cum Laude, Major: Psychology, Honors: Dean’s List 1986-1990, 1990
- Certified as a Guardian Ad Litem., 2015
- A presentation on what steps to take when a GAL has been appointed in a family law case. , Presenter, A GAL Has Been Appointed - Now What?, MO Bar Family Law Conference , Family Law, 2019
- Chapter on Child Abuse in Domestic Cases, Missouri Bar Family Law CLE Deskbook and Supplements, Author
- Client Access to and Release of Records, Missouri Psychologist, 1994
- Confidentiality/Duty to Warn, Family Resource Center, 2007-2009
- Family Law in Missouri, Lorman, 2005-Present
- Missouri Family Law Practice, NBI, 2005-Present
- A Roadmap Through Missouri Divorce Proceedings, NBI, 2004-Present
- Issues of Confidentiality, Documentation and Ethical, Lorman, 2001-Present
- Subpoenas-The Mental Health Professional and Common Misperceptions, Missouri Psychologist, June-July 1994
- “Form14 – How to Calculate the Correct Presumed Child Support Amount”, St. Louis Bar Journal, , Co-author, 2001
- Women's Justice Award in Litigation, Missouri Lawyer's Media , 2020
- Listed Missouri-Kansas Super Lawyers Publication as “Rising Star”, 2008
- Martindale Hubbell AV Rating , 2003-Present
- Missouri Bar Pro Bono Wall of Fame for 2013-2014
Last Updated: 5/15/2022