Lisa G. Moore
Top rated Family Law attorney in Clayton, MissouriPaule, Camazine & Blumenthal, P.C.
Handling family law cases on behalf of people in and around St. Louis, Missouri, Lisa G. Moore is the firm president and managing partner at Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal, P.C. She guides families through the complexities of legal issues that range from paternity disputes to child custody battles to guardianships to divorces.
Ms. Moore has been widely recognized for her work. The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis named her a Distinguished Fellow and granted her it’s Award of Merit; she has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America; and the Missouri Lawyers Media presented her with its Law Firm Leader Award.
It is rare to find a family law case that is cut and dry. Often, they are fraught with emotion and individuals who are understandably deeply invested in the people and/or property at stake. Additionally, they may be dealing with some level of abuse, neglect, mental health illness or addiction, whether it is their own or a spouse’s. Ms. Moore understands the stress and concern her clients have. She is sensitive toward their needs and to how the matter at hand could affect their future.
A published author, Ms. Moore is frequently asked to speak about various family law topics. She is a member and has held leadership positions in The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, the St. Louis County Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
In 1994, Ms. Moore earned a Bachelor of Arts in psychology from Columbia College, a degree that is useful in her practice today. She holds a Juris Doctor from the St. Louis University School of Law, which she received in 1998.
In addition to serving clients, Ms. Moore also does pro bono work in her community as a special prosecutor with St. Louis County and through ALIVE – Alternatives to Living in Violent Environments, Safe Connections, Catholic Legal Services and Legal Services of Eastern Missouri.
Practice areasFamily Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Father's Rights, Marital Property, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Same Sex Family Law
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 1998, Missouri
Professional Webpage: http://www.pcblawfirm.com/attorneys/lisa-g-moore/
- President and Managing Partner of Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal, P.C. since 2015.
- ALIVE-Alternatives to Living in Violent Environments; Seminars and Pro Bono
- St. Louis County Family Court Rules Committee 2009-2010
- St. Louis County Special Prosecutor; Indirect Criminal Contempt 2011 to Current
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis; Board of Governors, 2004 – 2005
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis; Mock Trial Evaluator and Judge, 2000 to Current
- St. Louis County Bar: Executive Committee, 2012 to Current
- Bar Association of Metro St. Louis; Young Lawyers Division; Chair, Chair Elect, Vice-Chair, 2000 – 2003
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis; Family Law Section; Secretary, 2015
- St. Louis Bar Foundation; Board of Governors, 2004 – 2005
- Missouri, 1998
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis; Angel Tree Project, Executive Committee, 2003 to Current
- American Bar Association; Young Lawyers Delegate, 2003 – 2005
- Best Lawyers, “Lawyer of the Year,” 2017—Family Law – St. Louis
- Who’s Who in Law, Top Legal Eagles, St. Louis Business Journal, 2015
- Award of Merit, Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, 2003
- Law Firm Leader Award, Missouri Lawyers Media, 2016
- Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers-Rising Star, 2008
- Best Lawyers in America, Family Law, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Distinguished Fellow, Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, 2004
- Chapter on Execution of Judgments, (Co-Author), The Missouri Bar Family Law Continuing Legal Education Deskbook
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly; “Interfaith Divorces and Parenting Issues”
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly; “Protecting your Business Before the Divorce”
- St. Louis University School of Law; Speaker, Civil Litigation
- St. Louis University School of Law; Speaker, Family Law
- Presenter, The Mental Health Profession, Duty to Warn, Lorman Education Services
- Presenter, Equitable Distribution in Divorce Settlements, National Business Institute
- Presenter, Tax Issues in Property Settlements, National Business Institute
- Presenter, Custody Issues-Fantasy and Realism, Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Presenter, Child Custody and Visitation in Missouri, National Business Institute
- Presenter, Litigation Techniques-Presenting Your Case, National Business Institute
- Presenter, Psychological Assessment and Expert Testimony in Custody Cases, University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law
- Presenter, Divorce Cases From Start to Finish, Institute for Paralegal Education
- Presenter, High Conflict Custody Cases, Missouri Bar Association
- Moderator and Contributor, It’s All About the Kids: Should they Testify?, the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Moderator and Contributor, It’s All About the Kids: Alienation, Abuse, and Supervision, Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- St. Louis University Law School, J.D., , 1998
- Columbia College, Columbia, Missouri, B.A., Major: Psychology , 1994
Office location for Lisa G. Moore
165 N Meramec Ave
Clayton, MO 63105
- Super Lawyers: 2016 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2008