Wesley D. Hilton
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Clinton, MissouriCover & Hilton Law, LLC
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Family Law; view more
Licensed in Missouri since: 2008
As a partner at Cover & Hilton Law, LLC, Wesley D. Hilton aggressively represents his clients in Clinton, Missouri, in the surrounding counties and throughout the state of Missouri. Mr. Hilton dedicates his law practice primarily to the areas of personal injury and medical malpractice, while also accepting cases in the areas of family law and criminal defense. He focuses 100 percent of his practice on litigation.
Mr. Hilton obtained his bachelor's degree from Missouri Southern State University, graduating with honors in criminal justice. Upon graduation, he attended law school at the University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law where he earned his Juris Doctor. Mr. Hilton is licensed to practice in the state of Missouri.
Since completing law school, he has been admitted to litigate cases before the Circuit Courts of Missouri, the Missouri Courts of Appeals and the Supreme Court of Missouri. Mr. Hilton is also licensed to practice law before the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri. Prior to forming Cover & Hilton Law, LLC, along with his partner, Mr. Hilton was a partner at a firm in Kansas City, Missouri, where he litigated on behalf of a large number of clients in the areas of personal injury and medical malpractice throughout the Kansas City metropolitan area.
Mr. Hilton is a member of the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys as well as the Missouri Bar Association. He devotes 60 percent of his practice to personal injury and medical malpractice cases, including wrongful death matters. Mr. Hilton focuses the remaining 40 percent of his practice on helping people with family law matters and on the vigorous representation of people who have been accused of a crime.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Criminal Defense, Family Law, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Alimony & Spousal Support, Animal Bites, Arrest & Arraignment, Assault, Assault & Battery, Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Child Support, Construction Accident, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Custody & Visitation, Dental Malpractice, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Dram Shop Laws, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, Failure to Pay Child Support, Father's Rights, Felony, Informed Consent, Marital Property, Medical Malpractice, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Paternity, Personal Injury - Defense, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Probation, Same Sex Family Law, Sex Offenses, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Traffic Violations, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 50% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Criminal Defense
- 20% Family Law
- 10% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2008, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://coverhiltonlaw.com/our-attorneys/
- Missouri Souther State Universtiy, Joplin, MO. Major: Criminal Justice., 2005
- Missouri Bar , 2008
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- MIssouri SuperLawyers - Rising Star, 2014
Office location for Wesley D. Hilton
137 West Franklin Street
Clinton, MO 64735
- Super Lawyers: 2023
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2022