Lynne Jaben Bratcher
Top rated employment litigation attorney in Independence, MissouriBratcher Gockel Law, LC
Practice Areas: Employment litigation, Civil rights, Employment & labor; view more
Licensed in Missouri since: 1983
A skilled trial attorney with nearly 40 years of legal experience, Lynne Jaben Bratcher is a partner at the law firm of Bratcher Gockel Law, LC. She focuses her practice primarily on employment litigation and also handles personal injury and civil rights matters. She accepts clients from Independence, Kansas City and the surrounding areas in Missouri.
A zealous and steadfast professional, Ms. Bratcher has earned a reputation for offering innovative solutions to employees, helping them minimize their legal obstacles and move forward with confidence. She represents her clients in a variety of employment law matters involving sexual harassment, wrongful termination, whistleblower actions, retaliation, wage and hour issues and discrimination based on age, race, gender, disability, pregnancy and more.
After completing her bachelor’s degree, Ms. Bratcher attended the University of Missouri–Kansas City School of Law to pursue her legal education. She received her Juris Doctor in 1983 and obtained her license to practice law in Missouri the same year.
For Ms. Bratcher’s high legal ability and ethical standards, she has been rated AV Preeminent* through Martindale-Hubbell for multiple years. She is a recipient of the Missouri Lawyers Media’s Women's Justice Award and the Dean of the Trial Bar Award by the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association. She has a “Very Good” rating on Avvo. More valuably, she has received many testimonials from her clients for positively impacting their lives.
A fellow of The College of Labor & Employment Lawyers, Ms. Bratcher is an active member of the American Board of Trial Advocates.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasEmployment litigation: plaintiff, Civil rights, Employment & labor: employee, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
Employment discrimination, Wrongful termination, Retaliation, Race discrimination, Disability, Discrimination, Sexual harassment, Personal injury - plaintiff
- 70% Employment litigation: plaintiff
- 10% Civil rights
- 10% Employment & labor: employee
- 10% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1983, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://www.bgklawyers.com/attorneys/lynne
- Member, American Board of Trial Advocates
- Fellow, College of Labor and Employment Lawyers
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association as a Dean of the Trial Bar, 2014
- Super Lawyer
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly Women's Justice Award in Litigation
- Best of the Bar
- Martindale-Hubbell highest rating of AV
Office location for Lynne Jaben Bratcher
4014b S Lynn Ct Dr
Independence, MO 64055
- Super Lawyers: 2006, 2008 - 2022
Top listsTop 50: Women Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2017, 2019 - 2022
- Top 50: 2022 Women Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2021 Women Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2020 Women Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2019 Women Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2017 Women Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2016 Women Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2015 Women Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers