Top rated Construction Litigation attorney in Kansas City, MissouriTroppito Miller Griffin, LLC
Practice Areas: Construction Litigation, Business Litigation, Creditor Debtor Rights view more
Licensed in Missouri since: 2014
Languages Spoken: English, Italian, Spanish
Alec Locascio is an attorney at Troppito Miller Griffin, LLC, in Kansas City, Missouri. Mr. Locascio primarily focuses his practice on construction law and litigation, representing clients throughout the Kansas City metropolitan area. In addition, he handles matters involving business law, consumer, creditors’ rights, personal injury and real estate litigation.
Mr. Locascio began his legal career at a firm in Verona, Italy, concentrating his practice on international business. Upon returning to Kansas City, he served as a public defender, developing his trial and negotiation experience and learning all aspects of the litigation process, including deposition and discovery.
During his time as a public defender, Mr. Locascio defended clients in two jury trials resulting in not guilty verdicts and three jury trials resulting in a more favorable result than offered by the prosecution. In 2018, he left the public defender’s office and joined Troppito Miller Griffin, LLC. His prior legal experience provides his current clients an advantage during complex litigation.
After graduating from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, California, with a bachelor’s degree, Mr. Locascio earned his law degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law. He also holds a certificate in European private law from the Sapienza University of Rome. He holds licenses to practice law before the state courts of Missouri and Kansas.
Active in the Kansas City legal community and dedicated to professional education, Mr. Locascio has lectured at continuing legal education conferences. He is also highly involved with Kansas City’s Italian community, participating in various Italian and Italian American groups.
Practice areasConstruction Litigation: Business, Business Litigation, Creditor Debtor Rights: Business, Creditor Debtor Rights: Consumer, Real Estate: Business
- 60% Construction Litigation: Business
- 10% Business Litigation
- 10% Creditor Debtor Rights: Business
- 10% Creditor Debtor Rights: Consumer
- 10% Real Estate: Business
First Admitted: 2014, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://www.troppitomiller.com/alec-locascio-attorney.html
- Licensed to practice law in Kansas (2019)
- Licensed to practice law in Missouri (2014)
- Loyola Marymount University, B.A. Psychology, Italian minor, 2009
- I defended my client in a jury trial on two felony charges, Robbery 1st Degree and Armed Criminal Action. He is a 50+ year old man with more than 10 prior felony convictions. If convicted, he had a high probability of spending the rest of his life in prison. Nonetheless, he chose to testify and did an excellent job. The jury acquitted him of all counts. , 2018
Office location for Alec Locascio
105 East Fifth Street
Kansas City, MO 64106
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023