Brandon J.B. Boulware
Top rated business litigation attorney in Kansas City, MissouriBoulware Law LLC
The founder of Boulware Law, Brandon J.B. Boulware focuses his practice on catastrophic personal injury matters and complex business disputes. His firm is based in Kansas City, Missouri, and he represents clients in Missouri, Kansas, and across the country. Mr. Boulware is also admitted to practice in Missouri and Kansas and before the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri, the U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas, the U.S District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit.
A significant portion of Mr. Boulware’s practice involves personal injury and wrongful death litigation. Here, he represents people who have been harmed as a result of the negligence of other parties in cases involving motor vehicle accidents, defective products, medical malpractice and nursing home actions. Mr. Boulware has served as defense counsel for manufacturers in product liability lawsuits, which gives him valuable insight into how defense counsel will approach personal injury claims.
Mr. Boulware also has a business litigation practice and has represented both defendants and plaintiffs. The types of cases that he has handled include antitrust, trade secret misappropriation and other intellectual property disputes, business torts, fraud and misrepresentation, unfair competition, contract breaches, and shareholder and partnership disputes. Mr. Boulware’s successful track record in all of these areas has led to his being selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America every year since 2015. He has also received a 10.0 peer review rating through Avvo.
Mr. Boulware attended American University Washington College of Law, and he served on the American University International Law Review before receiving his Juris Doctorate magna cum laude in 2002. After graduation, he clerked for judges on the Missouri Supreme Court and the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri before entering private practice.
Practice areasBusiness litigation, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 40% Business litigation
- 60% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2002, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://boulware-law.com/brandon-boulware-kansas-city-lawyer...
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Day School, Trustee, 2015 - 2020
- Midtown Housing Advisory Board, Mayor - Appointed, 2013 - 2019
- Missouri Gaming Commission, Commissioner (appointed by Governor), 2018 - 2021
- Best Lawyers in America, 2005-Present
- Avvo rated Mr. Boulware 10.0, which its highest rating., Avvo 10.0 Rating, 2020
- Best of the Bar - K.C. Business Journal, 2013-Present
- United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Kansas (federal and state courts)
- American Bar Association Missouri Bar Association Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, 2005
- Missouri (federal and state courts)
- University of Missouri-Columbia, Bachelor of Arts, 1999
- American University, International Law Review, Notes & Comments Editor, 2002
- Agriculture and Food Handbook, ABA Section of Antitrust Law (2019), Contributing Author
- “Opting Out of an Antitrust Class Action: Should Your Company Do It and, If So, When?”, The Antitrust Counselor, 2011
- Law Clerk to Chief Judge Dean Whipple, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri, 2003
- Law Clerk to Chief Justice Stephen N. Limbaugh, Jr., Supreme Court of Missouri, 2002
- Collected in excess of $10,000,000 in settlements in 2020. , 2020
- $22,750,000 judgment after trial of business fraud case., 2019
Office location for Brandon J.B. Boulware
Kansas City, MO 64102
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2008 - 2014