Brett A. Williams
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Kansas City, MO
Brett A. Williams is an attorney with the Brown & Crouppen, P.C., law firm in Kansas City, Missouri. A top-ranked trial lawyer with more than 20 years of total legal experience, Mr. Williams provides unmatched representation and support to clients throughout the greater Kansas City metro and the surrounding areas of Kansas and Missouri who have suffered injuries or lost loved ones as a result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
Early in his legal career, Mr. Williams worked for one of the largest civil litigation firms in Missouri, where he defended the rights and interests of corporations and insurance companies against tortious claims. He then relocated to Kansas City and shifted his focus to plaintiff personal injury representation.
His past experience with insurance defense allows him to devise the most effective strategies possible to help his clients obtain the full amount of compensation they deserve, and he has secured several verdicts and settlements in excess of a million dollars along with many six-figure awards for his plaintiff clients.
A 1997 graduate of Villanova University, Mr. Williams obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law in 2000. He holds his license to practice in Kansas, Missouri and California, and he is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri and the District of Kansas as well as before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit.
Highly active in his legal community, Mr. Williams is a member of the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, the Kansas Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association for Justice and the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, among his other professional affiliations.
About Brett A. Williams
First Admitted: 2000, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://www.brownandcrouppen.com/attorneys/brett-williams/
- Eldred Davis v. Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission, Lafayette County, Missouri (May 2011)
- Elicia McCoy v. Marten Transport, Ltd., United States District Court of Wyoming (June 2011)
- Jeffery Washington v. Club NRG, LLC, Jackson County, Missouri (August 2012)
- Phillip Dennis v. District Public Safety, Jackson County, Missouri (December 2012)
- Aundre Hobbs, Jr. v. James Gorham, Wyandotte County, Kansas (January 2018)
- Garry and Linda Schwab v. Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission, Jackson County, Missouri (November 2013)
- John Adams v. Statewide Public Safety, Jackson County, Missouri (December 2013)
- Damian Gloyd v. Troy Shankles, Cass County, Missouri (December 2017)
- Confidential v. Confidential, Jackson County, Missouri (January 2019)
- Super Lawyers, Missouri & Kansas (2015-2019)
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Kansas Trial Lawyers Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- United States District Court of Kansas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- Villanova University, B.A., 1997
Last Updated: 6/17/2022