Colin Matthew Quinn
Top Rated Construction Litigation Attorney in Kansas City, MO
Attorney Colin Matthew Quinn is a member of Long & Robinson, LLC, law firm in Kansas City, Missouri. A top-rated trial and transactional lawyer and emerging leader in his field, Mr. Quinn provides invaluable counsel and support to clients throughout Kansas City and surrounding areas who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Construction litigation
· Contract review and negotiation
· Construction/surety law
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Quinn has achieved notable success advocating on behalf of his construction-industry clients who are dealing with complex, pressing litigation that threatens to undermine their operations. His client base ranges from general contractors and subcontractors to developers, suppliers and others key stakeholders.
Mr. Quinn has extensive experience with litigation, arbitration, and mediation, and he strives to help his clients resolve their conflicts and reach favorable agreements without the need for expensive and time-consuming court battles. Whether inside or outside of the courtroom, he maintains an unwavering focus on protecting his clients' rights and interests at all turns while remaining mindful of their short- and long-term goals.
Recognized for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Quinn has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers. He has also received numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients, who remark about the personalized attention he provides and the effective strategies he develops to help them obtain the positive results they seek.
A 2010 graduate of Kansas State University with a degree in construction science and management, Mr. Quinn obtained his Juris Doctor from Washburn University School of Law in 2013. He holds his license to practice in Kansas and Missouri, and he is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the District of Kansas, Western District of Missouri, and Eastern District of Missouri
Active in his legal community, he is a member of the Kansas Bar Association and The Missouri Bar as well as the Johnson County Bar Association.. He has also served as Laws and Regulations Committee chairman for the Design-Build Institute of America's Mid-America Region.
About Colin Matthew Quinn
First Admitted: 2014, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://www.longrobinson.com/attorney/colin-m-quinn/
- Selected as a Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2019 and 2020
- Sigma Lambda Chi
- Johnson County Bar Association, 2016
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas, 2013
- Build Institute of America Mid-America Region Board of Director; Laws and Regulations Committee Chairman
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Kansas Bar Association, 2013 - Present
- Missouri Bar Association, 2014 - Present
- Missouri, 2014
- Kansas, 2013
- Graduated from Kansas State University with a Bachelor of Science in Construction Science and Management, 2010
- Authored article in The Journal of the Kansas Bar Association regarding recovery, waiver, and definition of consequential damages in breach of contract litigation, Author, Awarding Damages for Breach of Contract, The Journal of the Kansas Bar Association, Construction, 2017
- Conducted Presentation and Question and Answer session regarding tools to better allow contractors to secure payment on construction projects, Lecturer, Construction Contracts: How to Make Sure You Get Paid!, American Society of Professional Estimators, Construction, 2019
Pro bono/Community Service
- Board of Directors Member for the Kansas Chapter of the Design Build Institute of America, 2019
- Board of Directors Member of Design Build Institute of America's Mid-America Region. Acted as Laws and Regulations Chairman
Last Updated: 5/31/2022