Douglas R. Bradley
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Kansas City, MissouriBradley and Bradley, LC
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Products Liability, Medical Malpractice; view more
Licensed in Missouri since: 2006
Douglas R. Bradley is an attorney with the Bradley and Bradley, L.C., law firm, which has offices in Lexington and Kansas City, Missouri. Nationally recognized as one of the top trial advocates in the country and licensed to practice in Kansas as well as Missouri, Mr. Bradley focuses his practice primarily on personal injury and wrongful death claims arising from car and truck accidents, defective products, recreational injuries and other tortious claims. He also has extensive experience handling insurance bad faith and workers' compensation claims.
Along with advocating on behalf of those seeking their full benefits and compensation following a debilitating injury or devastating loss, Mr. Bradley also provides exceptional representation in estate planning and litigation, real estate, corporate formation, and criminal and traffic defense. In all areas, he delivers highly personalized counsel to those he serves while aggressively pursuing the most favorable outcomes on their behalves.
Recognized for his impeccable professionalism and service, Mr. Bradley has earned a Top 40 Under 40 designation from The National Trial Lawyers, and the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys voted him a "Top 10 under 40 for Missouri" in 2015. He is also a member of the Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums, and the Kansas City Business Journal recently named him "Best of the Bar" in his area.
A 2003 summa cum laude graduate of the University of Missouri, Columbia, Mr. Bradley obtained his Juris Doctor magna cum laude from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law in 2006. Along with practicing before all Missouri and Kansas state courts, Mr. Bradley is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri and the District of Kansas.
A third-generation lawyer in his family, Mr. Bradley honed his legal skills at another prominent area law firm before joining his father at Bradley and Bradley, L.C., in 2015. He is an active member of the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, the Kansas and American Associations for Justice, and the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association. A leader in his field, Mr. Bradley has numerous publications to his credit, and he conducts lectures and continuing legal education seminars across his region on a variety of topics.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- 50% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2006, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://www.bradleylclaw.com/Attorneys/Douglas-R-Bradley.sht...
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Kansas Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- Million Dollar & Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2015
- Law Review: UMKC School of Law, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law
- “Rising Star” Super Lawyers
- Top 10 under 40 for Missouri”, National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2015
- “Best of the Bar” Kansas City Business Journal
- “Top 40 under 40” The National Trial Lawyers
- “Ringing the Bell on Concussions,” TRIAL – American Association for Justice (August 2012), co-author John Parisi
- Presenter - “Nuts and Bolts of a Trucking Negligence Case”, Attorneys Information Exchange Group, Autofocus 2011, (November 3, 2011, Napa, California), co-presenter Scott Nutter
- Presenter - “Using Demonstrative Exhibits to Simplify the Complex Case”, presented at Attorneys Information Exchange Group, (October 2014, San Antonio, Texas) and Kansas Association for Justice, Annual Meeting and CLE Seminar (December 2014, Kansas City, Missouri)
- “Animations: The Powerful Demonstrative Tool Needed to Establish Liability in Trucking Collision Cases,” The Lawyer’s Logbook – Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America (June-July 2012), co-author Scott Nutter
- University of Missouri-Columbia - May 2003, Honors: summa cum laude, Major: Business Administration, emphasis in Finance
Office location for Douglas R. Bradley
800 W 47th St
Kansas City, MO 64112
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2016