Garrett M. Solomon
Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Kansas City, MissouriSolomon & Peter, LLP
Practice Areas: Criminal Defense, DUI-DWI, White Collar Crimes; view more
Licensed in Missouri since: 2005
Education: University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law
Solomon & Peter, LLP140 Walnut St
Kansas City, MO 64106 Visit website
Attorney Garrett M. Solomon is a partner with Solomon & Peter, LLP, law firm in Kansas City, Missouri. A top-ranked and award-winning trial lawyer with more than 16 years of legal experience, Mr. Solomon focuses his practice solely on criminal law, and he provides exceptional counsel and support to clients across his region who stand accused of DUI/DWI, drug offenses, sex offenses, homicides, white collar crimes, weapons violations and other felonies and misdemeanors.
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Solomon has achieved a remarkable record of securing successful outcomes for his clients involving some of the most serious crimes imaginable. He has obtained numerous acquittals, dismissals and reductions of charges for his clients, and he has gained a reputation for his fierce and devoted advocacy to those he serves both inside and outside the courtroom.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Solomon has earned perennial recognition from Expertise as well as several Top Pro designations, Best of the Bar designations and top rantings on Thumbtack. As a result of his superior client service, he has also received a Superb rating on Avvo along with the site's Clients' Choice Award. He also received recognition as having obtained the most acquittals from the Jackson County Public Defender's Office in 2011.
A 2001 honors graduate of the University of Kansas, Mr. Solomon obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law in 2005, where he served as editor of the school's law journal, Urban Lawyer. He is also a graduate of the intensive National Criminal Defense College.
Mr. Solomon is admitted to practice in Missouri and Kansas as well as before the U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas, and he is an active member of the Earl E. O'Connor American Inns of Court and other local, state and national legal organizations.
Practice areasCriminal Defense, Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI, Criminal Defense: White Collar
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Criminal Law - Federal, DUI/DWI, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, Failure to Pay Child Support, False Accusations, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Overdrawn Bank Account, Parole, Probation, Prosecution, Sex Offenses, Tax Evasion, Theft, Traffic Violations, White Collar Crime
- 50% Criminal Defense
- 40% Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 10% Criminal Defense: White Collar
First Admitted: 2005, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://www.solomonandpeter.com/garrett-solomon
- Co-Chair of the Municipal Court Section of the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Missouri State Bar
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers -- Member
- Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers -- Lifetime Member
- Kansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers -- Lifetime Member
- Member of the Earl E. O'Connor American Inn of Court
- Voted Top 3 Criminal Defense Lawyers in Kansas City, MO by Three Best Rated., Top 3 Criminal Defense Lawyers in Kansas City, MO, Three Best Rated, 2019
- I received the Most Acquittals award in the Kansas City Trial Office of the Missouri State Public Defenders Office in 2011., Most Acquittals, Missouri State Public Defender, 2011
- Take pro bono cases for Volunteer Attorney Program
Office location for Garrett M. Solomon
140 Walnut St
Kansas City, MO 64106
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2022