Jared A. Rose
Top rated personal injury attorney in Kansas City, MissouriThe Law Office of Jared A. Rose
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Securities litigation, Insurance coverage
Licensed in Missouri since: 2007
Education: New York University School of Law
I grew up on a farm in central Kansas and graduated from Kansas State and NYU School of Law. I live in Kansas City, Missouri, and have a license to practice law in both Kansas and Missouri.
I represent people who've been injured by someone else or by a defective product. I also represent people in business disputes and people who have been defrauded by their investment advisors.
Most people who have been harmed need a lot of help navigating the legal system. You're not just up against the person who harmed you, you're also up against their insurance company and lawyers. The insurance company's goal is to pay you as little as possible.
I used to represent big companies at a big Kansas City law firm, but I like representing individual people a whole lot more. Starting my own firm to do this kind of work was the best decision I ever made.
If you have been harmed and someone else is at fault, please give me a call, and I can talk with you about your case for free. In injury cases, I do not take any payment upfront, and I do not get paid unless you receive a settlement or a court judgment. In business disputes and investor fraud cases, I also usually work on a contingency fee, but some clients choose to pay me at an hourly rate. Initial consultations are always free.
Because I work on both injury cases and on financial fraud cases, I have worked on a wide variety of cases over the years. I have handled many kinds of injury cases involving motor vehicles, including car crashes, semi-trailer wrecks, motorcycle wrecks, and wrecks caused by drunk drivers. I have handled many different kinds of fall cases, including falls from balconies, falls on ice, falls on liquid spills, and falls in potholes and other dangerous surfaces. And I have handled many kinds of cases involving defective products, including medical devices, home appliances, and chemical products.
I have also represented many clients who have been defrauded, cheated, and lied to by their broker or investment advisor. Most of those cases have to be filed in arbitration, because there is usually an arbitration provision in your contract with your investment advisor. The arbitration process is a little different than court. You will need someone that understands that process. I am certified as a FINRA arbitrator, which means I can serve on the arbitration panels that judge other investor fraud cases, in addition to being able to file cases for my own clients. If your broker or investment advisor did you wrong, please give me a call to discuss your case.
First Admitted: 2007, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://www.roselawkc.com/attorney-profile/
- 2016: $589,500 judgment on behalf of a passenger injured when her driver ran a stop sign and crashed into another vehicle.
- 2014: $3,500,000 judgment against a drunk driver who injured two young women, Wiechmann v. Liberty, Clay County, Missouri
- 2013: $776,424 Arbitration Award in Cox v. Ameriprise, FINRA Case No. 12-02507
- Kansas Association of Justice
- Licensed to practice law in both Kansas and Missouri
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Wronged Investors: Winding Your Way Through Arbitration to Help, The Missouri Trial Attorney, 2014
- Chapter 4: Wrongful Death, Missouri Settling Cases, The Missouri Bar CLE Publications, 2014
- FINRA Dispute Resolution Arbitrator
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2022