John Harl Campbell
Top rated personal injury attorney in Kansas City, MissouriLaw Offices of John Harl Campbell
Mr. Campbell has been a practicing trial lawyer for over 40 years. He focuses his accident, injury, product liability, medical malpractice, legal malpractice, and business dispute practice on Missouri cities and towns south of I-70 Highway including, Kansas City, Sedalia, Warrensburg, Columbia, Jefferson City, Washington, Rolla, Lebanon, Farmington, Cape Girardeau, West Plains, Carthage, Joplin, Springfield, Poplar Bluff, and Lake of the Ozarks. Mr. Campbell serves as a mediator in civil lawsuits and he is an expert witness in attorney malpractice cases in the Eastern half of Kansas and all of Missouri.
Mr. Campbell has an outstanding legal reputation and credentials. He is recognized as one of the best trial lawyers in Missouri and the United States. He is a Lifetime Member of the “Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum” and the “Million Dollar Advocates Forum”, having won millions of dollars for his injured clients. He is recognized as a preeminent lawyer in his field and has been selected by his peers as a Super Lawyer from 2006 through 2017. He also is Rated AV by Martindale-Hubbell, another independent rating organization, which is the highest rating any lawyer can achieve.
After trying dozens of lawsuits to a juries, Mr. Campbell is offering his legal expertise, knowledge and negotiation talents in mediation to select attorneys and law firms in an effort to assist their clients in resolving disputes. Mr. Campbell makes every effort to let the parties' voices be heard and to resolve their differences with a minimal amount of conflict and expense.
Mr. Campbell also serves as an expert witness throughout Missouri in legal malpractice cases. He can advise, provide reports, and give testimony in cases involving attorney practice and standard of care, standard of conduct (ethics), professional negligence, abuse of process, lawyer-lawyer and lawyer-client disputes, fee disputes, and breach of fiduciary duties.
Contact Mr. Campbell today for experienced and expert legal help in Missouri!
© 2015 John Harl Campbell, all rights reserved
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri nor the Missouri Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Business litigation, Professional liability: plaintiff
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Brain injury, Sexual abuse - plaintiff, Premises liability - plaintiff, Non-compete agreements, Legal malpractice, Professional malpractice - other
- 40% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 30% Business litigation
- 30% Professional liability: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1969, Missouri
Professional Webpage: http://www.johnharlcampbell.com/
- Certified Civil Trial Advocate, National Board of Legal Specialization Certification, 1990-2010 (recertified in 1995, 2000 and 2005)
- Rated AV by Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating Process
- National Board of Legal Specialization Certification, 1995
- Listed, Registry of Preeminent Lawyers, 2007
- University of Kansas, B.A, 1966
- Missouri, 1969
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas, 2007
- Member American Association for Justice (formerly ATLA) 1985 - Present
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1986
- Member, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, Federal Courts Committee, 1972
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, Executive Committee, 1996 - 2001
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri, 1969
- Member, Missouri Bar, 1969
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 1978
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, Board of Governors, 1988-1996
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, Business Torts Committee, 1972
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri, 1969
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 1982
- Member, Missouri Association of Trial Lawyers, 1988 - Present
- John has been an active member of Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys and its national counterpart, American Association of Justice since 1988. He has served on the MATA board of governors and executive committee. He was awarded the President's Award in 2010 for his service to the organization.
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, Executive Committee, 1972
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, Legislative Counsel, 2002 - Present
Office location for John Harl Campbell
PO Box 480947
Kansas City, MO 64145
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2022