William "Bud" Reynolds
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Kansas City, MO
Selected to Rising Stars: 2009
ABOUT MR. REYNOLDS:
Attorney William ("Bud") H. Reynolds is the founder of The Reynolds Law Firm, LLC, in Kansas City, Missouri. Mr. Reynolds practices family law, personal injury law, and civil litigation matters throughout the Kansas City metropolitan area (both in MO and KS). Mr. Reynolds has been admitted to practice law in Missouri since 1995. He is also licensed in Kansas and before the U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas, the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit. After graduating with honors from Rockhurst University with a bachelor’s degree in finance and economics, Mr. Reynolds earned his law degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law. Over the course of his career, he has handled a wide variety of family law cases involving adoption, child support, custody, and divorce. He has also litigated complex personal injury and business litigation cases.
Rated AV Preeminent* by the peer review organization Martindale-Hubbell, Mr. Reynolds was named one of the “best of the bar” by the Kansas City Business Journal multiple years in a row. He was also named one of the “top 100 lawyers” by the American Society of Legal Advocates in 2014.
Mr. Reynolds belongs to several professional organizations, including the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, the Kansas Bar Association, The Missouri Bar, the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, the American Bar Association and the American Association for Justice. He has also served on the advisory board and the board of directors for the Child Abuse Prevention Association and the board of directors for the Rockhurst University Alumni Association.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
ABOUT THE FIRM AND OUR CORE BELIEFS:
At the Reynolds Law Firm, LLC, WE BELIEVE that often our clients’ problems need more than just a legal process to effectively address complex issues. Therefore, we listen intently to our clients, we seek to understand their concerns and goals, and only then can we develop a strategy to solve the challenges our clients are facing in an efficient and holistic manner.
WE ARE, a collection of dedicated and passionate legal navigators that seek to understand and support our clients in a holistic manner in their legal and life journey. As a team, we are dedicated to your own personal and professional improvement so that we can do our best to help bring understanding and creativity to the challenges facing our clients. WE DO, this by listening to our clients’ concerns and asking clarifying questions to ensure we have a clear understanding of the issues they are facing. Then we work collaboratively as a team with our team (and at times with other professionals), to develop a comprehensive strategy to solve those concerns/issues in the most holistic and efficient manner possible. Then we execute that strategy and communicate with our clients to keep them informed.
For our clients, our commitment to you is to:
- To listen
- To understand your concerns and goals
- To help you understand the legal issues and legal process
- To support you through this legal journey
- To recommend and offer holistic options when they can provide added value to you
- To be transparent
- To have an open and honest relationship with you
- To offer you with as options to solve your concerns, and when possible in a manner outside of the traditional legal process
- To keep you informed about case
If our firm's way seems of interest to you please give us a call.
About William "Bud" Reynolds
First Admitted: 1995
Professional Webpage: http://www.kansascitydivorcefirm.com/Attorney-Profiles/Willi...
Pro bono/Community Service
- CORE Legal Advocates, Board of Directors, Member
- Rockhurst University Alumni Association, Board of Directors, Former Member
- Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce, Centurion Leadership Program
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Child Abuse Prevention Association (CAPA), Advisory Board, Former Member
- Missouri, 1995
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 1997
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association (KCMBA), Family Law Committee
- Kansas Bar Association
- Child Abuse Prevention Association (CAPA), Board of Directors, Former Member
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri, 1995
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association (KCMBA)
- Missouri Bar Association
- Association for Justice
- Kansas, 1996
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas, 1995
- Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
- American Society of Legal Advocates, "Top 100 Lawyers", 2014
- Missouri Super Lawyers, 2016
- The Kansas City Business Journal, Best of the Bar, Family Law and Civil Litigation, 2006-2016
- Missouri Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2009
- Family Law Seminar, Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, 2007
- Rockhurst University, Kansas City, Missouri, B.S.B.A., Major: Finance and Economics, Honors: With Honors, 1992
Last Updated: 5/15/2022