M. Andrew Roffmann
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Liberty, MO
- Virtual Appointments
The founder of The Roffmann Law Office, LLC, M. Andrew Roffmann divides his practice between family law and criminal defense matters. Based in Liberty, Missouri, he provides representation to clients throughout the greater Kansas City metropolitan area. Mr. Roffmann has been admitted to practice before all Missouri state courts since 1996.
Family law matters comprise the primary portion of Mr. Roffmann’s practice, and many of his clients are people who are seeing their marriages coming to an end. He has extensive experience in mediation, and thus he is often able to help them come to an accord through the use of that alternative dispute resolution method on such issues as child custody and visitation, the division of marital property, and spousal and child support. However, when that proves to be unfruitful and litigation becomes necessary, he is a forceful and compelling advocate on their behalf in the courtroom.
In addition to his divorce caseload, Mr. Roffmann’s family law work has included the preparation and review of prenuptial agreements, and he has also handled adoptions as well as requests for modifications to or the enforcement of existing support and parenting court orders. His criminal defense practice has encompassed his representation of area residents who have been charged by the state of Missouri with having committed misdemeanor or felony offenses, ranging from traffic violations to assault and battery, sex crimes and drug possession charges.
Mr. Roffmann majored in psychology at Truman State University and obtained a Bachelor of Arts in 1992. He then attended the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, graduating with his Juris Doctor in 1996. His professional affiliations include the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, the American Bar Association, and the Clay County Bar Association.
- 70%Family Law
- 20%Criminal Defense
- 10%Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Juvenile Law, Name Change, Paternity, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Same Sex Family Law, Father's Rights, Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Failure to Pay Child Support, Felony, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Overdrawn Bank Account, Sex Offenses, Theft, Traffic Violations, Criminal Domestic Violence, DUI/DWI
- Rising Stars: 2008 - 2010
About M. Andrew Roffmann
First Admitted: 1996, Missouri
Pro bono/Community Service
- Lawyers of Distinction, Member
- Liberty Public School Board of Education. Elected in 2013, currently serving third term., 2013
- KCMBA Military Matters Volunteer, 2020
- , Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2008 - 2010
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, Clay County Bar Association, Missouri Bar Family Law Section
- Truman State University, B.A. in Psychology, 1992
- Clay County Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- @kennychesney @noshoesnation @Cardinals Holy crap Dan and Shay are your worst openers ever
- All of this. https://t.co/CegIStxpJZ
- @AGEricSchmitt I 100% guarantee LPS mask mandate being lifted had zero to do with your frivolous, poorly drafted "l… https://t.co/gidZ1LrhRj
- Would someone please take his phone away? https://t.co/H8NtgKt9w6
Last Updated: 5/15/2022