Jordan R. Watson
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in North Kansas City, MO
Attorney Jordan R. Watson is a partner with the KC Defense Counsel Law Firm in North Kansas City, Missouri. A top-rated trial attorney with more than five years of legal experience, Mr. Watson holds his license to practice in Missouri and Kansas. He provides exceptional defense counsel to clients across his region who stand accused of serious felony charges, such as tampering with a motor vehicle, kidnapping, armed robbery and other violent offenses, as well as drug crimes, DUI/DWI and traffic violations, and all types of misdemeanors.
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Watson has achieved considerable success helping his clients protect their rights and liberties in the face of serious criminal accusations. He has secured numerous dismissals, acquittals and reductions of charges for those he has served. No matter how serious the charges his clients are facing, Mr. Watson delivers highly personalized counsel based on his clients' needs as he aggressively pursues the most favorable outcomes possible on their behalf.
Recognized for his professionalism and success, he has earned a 10 Best rating from the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys and a Top 40 Under 40 designation from the American Academy of Attorneys. In addition, Lawyers of Distinction recognized him with the Excellence in Criminal Defense Law award in 2018. He has also received "Excellent" client ratings on Avvo along with many testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
After graduating from The University of Kansas in 2011, Mr. Watson attended Santa Clara University School of Law, where he was heavily involved with the Santa Clara Law Review and completed an externship with the Honorable District Judge Edward J. Davila of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California. Mr. Watson obtained his Juris Doctor in 2014, his license to practice from The Missouri Bar that same year and his license from the Kansas Bar Association the following year.
Mr. Watson is an active member of the American Bar Association and the Kansas Bar Association, among his other professional affiliations, and he has conducted lectures and seminars across his region on a variety of legal topics related to criminal law.
About Jordan R. Watson
First Admitted: 2014, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://kcdefensecounsel.com/jordan-watson/
- Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- Kansas Bar , 2016
- Missouri Bar, 2014
- Clara University School of Law, Juris Doctorate, Member of the Santa Clara Law Review, 2014
- Bachelor of Science, University of Kansas, 2011
- I was recognized by Lawyers of Distinction for excellence in criminal defense law. , Recognizing Excellence in Criminal Defense Law, Lawyers of Distinction, 2018
- I was recognized as Advisor of the Year at the Kansas Boys State Leadership Academy for my efforts to develop a relevant and engaging mock trial program. , Advisor of the Year, Kansas Boys State Leadership Academy, 2018
- I was given the "10 Best Attorneys" award by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys for Missouri in Criminal Defense. , 10 Best Attorneys Missouri- Criminal Defense, American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys , 2018
Last Updated: 8/19/2022