Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in St. Charles, MO
Attorney Bert Fulk is the founder and owner of Bert Fulk, Attorney at Law, in St. Charles, Missouri. A highly rated, award-winning attorney with more than 12 years of legal experience, Mr. Fulk represents the rights and interests of a diverse range of clients throughout St. Charles and St. Louis counties, as well as Lincoln and Warren counties and all surrounding areas, who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Criminal defense for violent crimes, sex offenses, drug violations and other felonies and misdemeanors
· DWI defense
· Personal injury
· Civil litigation
No matter how serious or complex the issues his clients are facing, Mr. Fulk has proven himself an invaluable legal advocate who aggressively pursues the most favorable outcomes possible for those he serves. He remains up to date on all the latest changes to the law that affect his clients the most so that he can deliver the highest level of counsel to help them make the best-informed decisions on their cases. His dedicated efforts have allowed him to achieve a long record of delivering creative strategies and getting the positive results his clients expect and deserve.
Recognized for his professionalism and service, Mr. Fulk holds an AV-Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell, and he earned the organization's Gold Client Champion Award in 2019. Moreover, he has received many positive reviews and referrals from his satisfied clients, and he has gained consistent designation from his peers as one of the top attorneys in his region.
A 2003 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University with a Bachelor of Science in Political Science, Mr. Fulk attended St. Louis University School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2007. While in law school, he helped establish Platinum Sports and Entertainment Management, where he served as an agent as well as legal counsel to professional athletes. Along with practicing before all Missouri state courts, he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri.
Mr. Fulk is a member of the St. Charles and St. Louis County Bar Associations and the Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. He also supports his local community through his involvement with the St. Charles County YMCA, where he once served as a member of the board of advisers.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 50%Criminal Defense
- 40%Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 10%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, Failure to Pay Child Support, False Accusations, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Parole, Probation, Sex Offenses, Theft, Traffic Violations, Criminal Domestic Violence, DUI/DWI, Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Trucking Accidents
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2020
- Bert Fulk, Attorney at Law provides aggressive Criminal Defense, DWI, DUI, Divorce, Family Law, and Personal Injury representation in St. Louis and St. Charles
About Bert Fulk
First Admitted: 2008, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://www.bertfulklaw.com/about/
- Most Outstanding Freshman Award, Southeast Missouri State University
- Most Outstanding Sophomore Award, Southeast Missouri State University
- Student Government Senator, SEMO
- 2019 Client Champion - Gold rated, Client Champion - Gold, Martindale-Hubbell, 2019
- Top 40 Under 40 for Criminal Defense, Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2018
- Criminal Law- State Felony and Misdemeanor Drunk Driving Defense, Lead Counsel Rated, Thomson Reuters, 2018
- AV Preeminent Rating, AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell, 2019
- Southeast Missouri State University, B.S., Political Science, 2003
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member, St. Louis County Bar Association
- Former Member, Board of Advisors, St. Charles County YMCA
- St. Charles County Bar Association, 2019
- Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2017
- State of Missouri, 2008
- State of Missouri v. Thomas Kuhn; Represented client in a jury trial on a charge of Misdemeanor Driving While Intoxicated. Client found not guilty., 2018
- Robert Pace et al v. Villas at Ladue Bluffs; Represented Plaintiffs in an action against their homeowner's association. Verdict for Plaintiffs for original damages sought in petition., 2016
- State of Missouri v. Ricky Fry; Represented Defendant in a bench trial on the charge of Felony Non-Support. Client found not guilty, 2018
Last Updated: 5/15/2022