Antoinette (Toni) Schlapprizzi
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in St. Louis, MO
Since joining her father and brother in the practice of law at their firm in St. Louis, Missouri, 2010, Toni Schlapprizzi has demonstrated an unwavering commitment to her clients. Guided by a mission to provide a voice to those who have been harmed by the negligent or wrongful acts of others, Toni has argued cases in both state and federal courts, researched and drafted complex appellate briefs, achieved outstanding out-of-court settlements for her clients, and tried cases to plaintiff's verdicts in out state counties, St. Louis County, and the eastern district federal court. Her cases cover a wide breadth of personal injury, including medical malpractice, Section 1983 civil rights claims, premises liability, vehicle crashes including uninsured and underinsured motorist claims, dog attacks, negligent security, and workers' compensation.
Toni has been admitted to practice law before the state courts of Missouri and Illinois as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit. She is a member of the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, and she serves on the organization's trial attorney committee.
Ms. Schlapprizzi graduated from Tulane University, where she received a Bachelor of Science in business and legal studies and played Division I soccer. She obtained her Juris Doctor from the Washington University School of Law. Through the university's Judicial Clerkship Clinic, Toni clerked for the Honorable Thomas C. Mummert III, the chief magistrate judge for the Eastern District of Missouri.
Toni has ambitions to continue the legacy of Schlapprizzi, PC with her father, Don, and brother, Craig. She feels blessed to be a plaintiffs' trial lawyer, and has great esteem for the legal profession and the courageous jurors, past, present, and future, in our community.
- 70%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Medical Malpractice
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2020
About Antoinette (Toni) Schlapprizzi
First Admitted: 2010, Missouri
Professional Webpage: http://schlawyer.com/our-team/toni-schlapprizzi/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Defender, Division I Women's Soccer, Tulane University
- Partnered in Wrongful Death trial that Resulted in $2.85 Million Verdict
- Lead trial lawyer in Products Liability case that Resulted in $775,000 Settlement
- Lead trial lawyer obtaining plaintiff's verdict in Intersection Collision trial in St. Louis County
- Lead trial lawyer obtaining plaintiff's verdict in Premises Liability trial in Franklin County
- Lead trial lawyer obtaining plaintiff's verdict in General Negligence trial in the United States District Court Eastern District of Missouri Eastern Division
- Drafted Complex Appellate Brief in a Case Argued by Company President
- Partnered in Negligent Security case that Resulted in a $2.5 Million Settlement
- Lead trial lawyer in Medical Malpractice case that Resulted in $1.1 Million Settlement
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Tulane University, B.S. in Business - Legal Studies
Last Updated: 5/15/2022