Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in St. Louis, MO
- Free Consultation
Attorney Christopher Combs is the founder and principal of Combs Law Group LLC in St. Louis, Missouri. A top-rated trial lawyer with more than seven years of total legal experience, Mr. Combs provides invaluable counsel and support to clients across the greater St. Louis metro and surrounding areas who face charges for DUI, drug crimes, violent crimes, federal crimes, and all other types of felonies and misdemeanors.
Along with criminal defense, Mr. Combs also handles personal injury and wrongful death claims arising from car and truck accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, defective products and other preventable tragedies caused by someone else's negligence or wrongdoing. Known as a fierce advocate for his clients, he fights hard to protect their rights at all turns as he aggressively pursues the favorable outcomes they expect and deserve.
Honored for his outstanding advocacy for those in need, Mr. Combs has received "Excellent" client ratings on Avvo along with numerous testimonials and referrals from those he has served. He has also earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers, and he has quickly established himself among the leading lawyers in his region for criminal defense and personal injury.
A 2008 graduate of the University of Colorado Boulder, Mr. Combs attended Saint Louis University School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2012. The Missouri Bar admitted him to practice the following year, and Mr. Combs honed his legal skills at another prominent law firm in his area before establishing his own private practice in 2015.
While in law school, Mr. Combs served as a teaching assistant, and he was an active participant in the Undergraduate Mock Trial Team initiative. He also studied abroad in Madrid, Spain, and The Hague in the Netherlands through the law school's International Law Study Abroad Program.
Along with maintaining a successful legal practice, Mr. Combs is also active in his legal community, and he is a member of The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, the St. Louis County Bar Association and the Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers as well as the American Bar Association and the National College for DUI Defense.
- 70%Criminal Defense
- 10%Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 10%Criminal Defense: White Collar
- 10%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 0%Workers' Compensation: Claimant
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, Failure to Pay Child Support, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Overdrawn Bank Account, Parole, Probation, Sex Offenses, Theft, Traffic Violations, Criminal Domestic Violence, DUI/DWI, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2021
About Christopher Combs
First Admitted: 2013, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://www.combslawstl.com/christopher-combs/
- Country Day High School
- Graduated from Leeds School of Business at University Colorado at Boulder, double major in Finance and Operations Management with honors, 2008
- Graduated from Mary Institute and Country Day School, 2004
- National College for DUI Defense, Inc. (NCDD), 2018
- Nationally ranked top 10 under 40 NACDA, 2019
- 10 Best American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys, 2018
- Top 40 under 40 The National Trial Lawyers, 2018
- Selected to speak at The Recovery House in Saint Louis for the managers meeting about dealing with legal issues after people get sober and to help with employment., Speaker, Recovery House Saint Louis, 2019
Pro bono/Community Service
- Our Lady of Lourdes Public Service Day, 2020
- Missouri State Public Defender Contract Attorney, 2016
- SLU Undergraduate Mock Trial Team
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Selected for assistant to the head of the Saint Louis University Undergraduate Mock Trial Team while in law school, 2011
Last Updated: 5/15/2022