Elaine A. Pudlowski
Top rated family law attorney in St. Louis, MissouriFrankel, Rubin, Klein, Payne & Pudlowski PC
Elaine A. Pudlowski is a partner at Frankel, Rubin, Klein, Siegel, Payne & Pudlowski, P.C. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, she focuses her practice primarily on family law matters, providing representation to clients throughout the state. In addition to her family law experience, Ms. Pudlowski has appeared in probate court assisting people who are seeking guardianships for their incapacitated loved ones, and she has frequently been appointed as guardian ad litem for children who are involved in custody disputes and other matters. Her experience has additionally encompassed personal injury litigation as well as traffic violation defense representation.
Many of Ms. Pudlowski’s family law clients are people who are seeing their marriages come to an end. She works with them when they are dealing with divorce-related legal issues such as child custody and other parenting time matters, the division of complex marital assets and financial obligations, and alimony and child support. Ms. Pudlowski’s experience in negotiations and mediation often allows her to help her clients come to an agreement on some or all of these issues through the use of those alternative dispute resolution methods, but she is a forceful courtroom advocate on their behalf when litigation proves to be necessary and advisable.
As an undergraduate, Ms. Pudlowski attended Washington University in St. Louis and received a Bachelor of Arts in 1987. She subsequently went on to pursue her legal education at the Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, and in 1993 she was awarded her Juris Doctor. Highly regarded by her colleagues for the manner in which she handles what are often sensitive and emotional matters for her clients, Ms. Pudlowski has been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America. She has been admitted to practice in New Jersey since 1994.
Practice areasFamily law
Adoption, Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic violence, Juvenile law, Name change, Paternity, Marital property, Mediation & collaborative law, Same sex family law
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 1994, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://www.frankelrubin.com/about-us/our-attorneys/elaine-a...
- Washington University in St. Louis, BA, 1987
- St. Louis University Mediation Training, 2013
- Women’s Justice Award as a General Practitioner, 2019
- Trained in mediation and parent coordination from 2013 - Present. On mediator list for St. Louis County Circuit Court, 2020
- Guardian ad Litem in St. Louis City and St. Louis County Circuit Court from 1997 to Present, 2020
- Member of AFCC, national organization (Association of Family and Conciliation Courts) from 2016 to present; Member of MO AFCC, state-level of AFCC from 2018 to present; Vice President, Alpha Phi at Washington University Housing Board from 2013 to present; Member of Compton Heights Neighborhood Association Board from 2018 to present; Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (2019 - present)., 2020
- Volunteer at St. Margaret of Scotland Church, member since 2003 to present, 2020
Office location for Elaine A. Pudlowski
231 South Bemiston Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63105
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022