Elizabeth S. Lenivy
Top rated medical malpractice attorney in St. Louis, MissouriThe Simon Law Firm, P.C.
Elizabeth S. Lenivy is an attorney with The Simon Law Firm, P.C., in St. Louis, Missouri. Licensed to practice in Illinois as well as Missouri, Ms. Lenivy represents the rights and interests of clients throughout the St. Louis and Kansas City metro regions and surrounding areas of Illinois who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Medical malpractice
· Defective products
· Personal injury
A top-rated trial attorney, Ms. Lenivy began her legal career working as insurance defense attorney for another prominent area law firm. During this time, she gained invaluable insight into the industry and the tactics insurance companies use to deny claims. Armed with this experience, she is able to devise the most effective strategies possible to help her plaintiff clients recover the maximum amount of damages for the injuries and losses they suffered as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
Since making the move to representing plaintiff injury clients, Ms. Lenivy has achieved notable success advocating on behalf of those in need. In 2018, she received the Influential Appellate Advocates Award from Missouri Lawyers Weekly, which also named her among the area's Up and Coming Lawyers. In addition, she has earned many other accolades from her peers along with numerous testimonials and referrals from her satisfied clients.
A 2012 summa cum laude graduate of Saint Louis University, Ms. Lenivy returned to her alma mater and obtained her Juris Doctor cum laude from Saint Louis University School of Law in 2015. While there, she received a full merit-based scholarship as well as Academic Excellence Awards for Alternative Dispute Resolution and Education Law. She also served on the editorial staff of the Saint Louis University Law Review as well as the Online Editorial Committee, and she was a member of the Student Bar Association and Phi Delta Phi.
Active in her legal community, Ms. Lenivy is a member of the Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis, the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, the American Association for Justice and the Missouri Asian American Bar Association. She is also a member and associate of the Theodore McMillian Inns of Court, and she serves on the board for the Young Friends of Legal Services of Eastern Missouri as well as the Pro Bono Committee of the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis.
Devoted to her local community as well, Ms. Lenivy serves as a volunteer attorney with the Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, and she serves as Mentor for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Eastern Missouri.
Practice areasPersonal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
Medical malpractice, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Wrongful death, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 50% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 30% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
- 20% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2015, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://simonlawpc.com/meet-our-attorneys/elizabeth-s-lenivy...
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Eastern Missouri, Mentor
- Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, Volunteer Attorney
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Pro Bono Committee Member
- Diffusing Dangerous Situations: How Missouri Could Effectively Remove Firearms from the Hands of Domestic Abusers, 59 St. Louis University Law Journal 1221 (2015)
- Saint Louis University, B.A. summa cum laude
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis
- American Association for Justice
- State of Missouri
- Young Friends of Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, Board Member
- Theodore McMillian Inns of Court, St. Louis, Associate
- State of Illinois
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Missouri Asian American Bar Association
- Influential Appellate Advocate - Missouri Lawyers Media, 2018
- Women's Justice Award - Pro Bono, Women's Justice Award - Pro Bono, 2019
- Up & Coming Lawyers, Missouri Lawyers Weekly, Up & Coming Lawyers, Missouri Lawyers Weekly, 2018
- Influential Appellate Advocates Award, Missouri Lawyers Weekly, 2018
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, 2018
Office location for Elizabeth S. Lenivy
800 Market Street
St. Louis, MO 63101
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2022