Top rated Family Law attorney in St. Louis, MissouriReinker, Hamilton & Fenley, LLC
A partner at Reinker, Hamilton & Fenley LLC, John Fenley is an attorney who represents clients in the St. Louis metropolitan area and all the surrounding counties, including Franklin, Warren, St. Charles, Jefferson and St. Louis. With years of experience behind him, Mr. Fenley handles cases of family law, divorce, child custody, child support, estate and probate matters, juvenile law, criminal law, drug violations, DUI/DWI, sex offenses, and violent crimes.
Admitted to practice in the state of Missouri and the state of Illinois, Mr. Fenley is a member of The Missouri Bar, The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis and the St. Louis County Bar Association. As a volunteer with Join Hands ESL, Inc., he regularly gives back to his community with his pro bono activities. He is also on the DePauw University Alumni Association’s board.
Mr. Fenley graduated from DePauw University in 2008 with a Bachelor of Arts in political science and communication, and then he graduated in 2011 from Saint Louis University School of Law with his Juris Doctor. During his time studying law, he was an editor and staff member for the Saint Louis University Law Journal. Before joining the firm, he spent time with the St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney’s office as an intern.
A passionate representative with extensive knowledge of the law, Mr. Fenley advocates for the newly divorced individual at the same level he protects the rights of those who have been charged with committing a crime. Whether he is creating a will or researching a crime, Mr. Fenley is equally committed to providing legal representation to all.
Practice areasFamily Law, Criminal Defense
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Child Support, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Law, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Failure to Pay Child Support, Father's Rights, Felony, Marital Property, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Name Change, Paternity, Probation, Same Sex Family Law, Sex Offenses, Theft, Traffic Violations
- 70% Family Law
- 30% Criminal Defense
First Admitted: 2011, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://rhflegal.com/lawyers/john-r-fenley/
- DePauw University, Greencastle, Indiana, B.A., Major: Communication and political science, 2008
- In Re M.C.H. 409 S.W.3rd 582 (Mo Ct. App 2013)
- Barden v. Barden, 463 S.W.2d 799 (Mo. Ct. App. 2015) Barden v. Barden, 492 S.W.3d 641 (Mo. Ct. App. 2016) In the Matter of the Estate of Jake A. Palumbo, 497 S.W.3d 282 (Mo. Ct. App. 2017)
- State v. Johnson 456 S.W.3rd 497 (Mo Ct. App 2015)
- RS. v. CMH 539 S.W.3rd 54 (Mo Ct. App 2017)
- Gardner v. Gardner 425 S.W.3rd 193 (Mo Ct. App 2014)
- QDRO’s and Taxes 101, 2018
- Saint Louis University, Staff member and editor, Saint Louis University Law Journal
- Imputing Income in Divorce, 2019
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- St. Louis County Bar Association Member Missouri Bar Association Member, 2011
- Illinois, 2012
- Missouri, 2011
- Missouri Bar Association, 2011
- Named Up and Coming Lawyer from Missouri Super Lawyers, 2014-2018
- Join Hands East St. Louis Volunteer
- DePauw University Alumni Association, Board Member
Office location for John Fenley
2016 South Big Bend Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63117
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2023