Justin C. Wilson
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in St. Louis, MissouriBrown & Crouppen Law Firm
Practice Areas: Personal Injury; view more
Licensed in Missouri since: 2009
Education: Saint Louis University School of Law
Brown & Crouppen Law Firm211 N Broadway
St. Louis, MO 63102 Visit website
Attorney Justin C. Wilson is an attorney with Brown & Crouppen, P.C., in St. Louis, Missouri. A top-rated, award-winning attorney with more than 10 years of total legal experience, Mr. Wilson provides unmatched representation and support to clients throughout St. Louis and surrounding areas of Missouri and Illinois who have suffered serious injury or loss as a result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
Prior to joining Brown & Crouppen, P.C., Mr. Wilson spent several years working as an insurance defense attorney, and he represented the rights and interests of insurance companies, physicians, drug and medical device manufacturers, consumer product manufacturers and others against personal injury claims. From this experience, he gained invaluable insight into the industry, which enables him to devise the most effective strategies possible to help his plaintiff clients obtain the maximum amount of compensation they need.
Since focusing solely on plaintiff personal injury representation, Mr. Wilson has secured numerous substantial settlements and verdicts for those he has served, and he has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers as well as many testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 2003 graduate of Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, Mr. Wilson obtained his Juris Doctor from Saint Louis University School of Law in 2009, where he also received a Health Law Certificate. The recipient of the Dean's Honors Scholarship in law school, he also received the Academic Excellence Award, Criminal Procedure: Investigation, and he won the Best Oral Advocate at the National Health Law Moot Court Competition along with achieving 4th Place for Written Brief.
Mr. Wilson holds his license to practice in Missouri, Illinois and Arkansas, and he is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri, the Southern District of Illinois and the Western District of Oklahoma. He is also an active member of the American Bar Association, The Missouri Bar, The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys and the American Health Lawyers Association.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Brain Injury, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2009, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://www.brownandcrouppen.com/attorneys/justin-wilson/
- American Health Lawyers Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, Member
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Member
- Missouri Bar Association, Member
- United States District Courts: Eastern District of Missouri; Southern District of Illinois; Western District of Oklahoma
- Arkansas, 2010
- Illinois, 2012
- Missouri, 2009
- Academic Excellence Award, Criminal Procedure: Investigation
- National Health Law Moot Court Competition – Best Oral Advocate, Day 2; Written Brief, 4th Place
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2017-2019
- Dean’s Honors Scholarship, Saint Louis University School of Law
- “Will Full Benefits Parity Create Real Parity? – Congress’s Second Attempt at Ending Discrimination Against Mental Illness: The Paul Wellstone and Pete Domenici Mental Health and Addiction Equity Act of 2008,” Saint Louis University Journal of Health Law & Policy, Vol. 3, Iss. 2, 2010
- “Settling Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Claim,” National Business Institute, 2010 – Author/Lecturer
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, Edwardsville, Illinois – B.A. 2003
Office location for Justin C. Wilson
211 N Broadway
St. Louis, MO 63102
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2020