M. Graham Dobbs
Top rated Medical Malpractice attorney in St. Louis, MissouriGray Ritter Graham
M. Graham Dobbs graduated with honors from Saint Louis University School of Law in 2000, where he served as a Student Editor of the Journal of Health and Hospital Law, was a member of the Health Law Association, and completed the school’s nationally recognized Health Law Certificate program. Mr. Dobbs also received an Academic Achievement Award in Evidence, and served as an intern at the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri.
He obtained his BSN, nursing undergraduate degree, from Barnes College in St. Louis, graduating with highest honors. During nursing school, he was a member of the Nursing Honor Society, and was Vice President and President of the Student Government Association at Barnes College.
During Mr. Dobbs’ nursing career, he principally worked in cardiac acute care and intensive care areas at Barnes Hospital. He brings his knowledge of the nursing field to bear in the complex medical cases handled by Gray, Ritter & Graham.
Mr. Dobbs has an AV Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory, which is the highest given. Since 2014 he has been annually selected to Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers magazine.
In 2015, he was elected to the Executive Committee of The Lawyers Association of St. Louis.
Mr. Dobbs is a member of The Missouri Bar and The Illinois Bar. He is also admitted to the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri, and has appeared before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit. He is a member of the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, and a Fellow of the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Foundation.
Mr. Dobbs is an accomplished musician who has played professionally and still enjoys performing with local groups of musicians.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Medical Devices, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Defects, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
First Admitted: 2000, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://www.grgpc.com/professionals/m-g-dobbs
- With Honors, Saint Louis University School of Law, 2000
- Recipient, Academic Achievement Award in Evidence
- Academic Achievement Award in Evidence, Saint Louis University School of Law, 1999
- AV Peer Review Rating, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Fellow, Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Foundation
- Cum Laude, Saint Louis University School of Law, 2000
- Rising Star, Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers Magazine, 2008
- Barnes College, St. Louis, Missouri, B.S.N. in Nursing, Magna Cum Laude, Dean's List, Member, Nursing Honor Society, President, Student Government Association, 1994
- Law Journal: Student Editor, Journal of Health and Hospital Law, 1998 - 1999
- Vice President and President, Student Government Association at Barnes College
- Member, Nursing Honor Society
- Chair, Membership Committee, Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, 2020
- Executive Committee, The Lawyers Association of St. Louis
- Missouri, 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- Member, The Health Law Association
- Member, Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- Member, The Illinois Bar
- Member, Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Illinois, 2001
- Member, The Missouri Bar
- Member, American Bar Association
Office location for M. Graham Dobbs
701 Market Street
St. Louis, MO 63101
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2009