Marc S. Wallis
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in St. Louis, MO
A partner at Mark I. Bronson, P.C., Marc S. Wallis is a personal injury attorney handling cases of trucking/auto crashes, dangerous premises, workers' compensation, medical malpractice and products liability. He represents the people of Missouri with a focus on those in the St. Louis metropolitan area and the surrounding suburban regions. An extremely successful trial attorney, he has over three decades of experience defending the rights of the injured.
At Yale University in 1981, Mr. Wallis graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in psychology, then he attended Washington University School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 1985. Currently, he is admitted to practice in Illinois, Missouri, the United States Supreme Court, the United States Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri.
Mr. Wallis is a member of the American Bar Association, the Illinois State Bar Association, The Missouri Bar, the American Association for Justice and the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys. For his high ethical standards and long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
A speaker at several educational seminars given to practicing lawyers, Mr. Wallis also volunteers currently as the chairperson of the safety committee and has volunteered as the sports, recreation and aquatics division’s chairperson of the St. Louis Jewish Community Center. Graduates of the Washington University School of Law consider him a mentor, and he has also been involved in the Career Initiatives Committee of the school. As his clients seek compensation for a variety of personal injuries, he is prepared to go the distance to obtain what they deserve.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Marc S. Wallis
First Admitted: 1985, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://www.newmanbronson.com/marc-wallis.html
Pro bono/Community Service
- St. Louis Jewish Community Center (JCC), Board of Directors
- Chairperson of the Safety Committee of the St. Louis Jewish Community Association., 2019
- Sports, Recreation, and Aquatics division, Chairperson
- Educational Seminars for Practicing Lawyers, Speaker
- American Bar Association, Member
- Washington University Law School Career Initiatives Committee, Member
- Illinois Bar Association, Member
- Missouri Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, Member
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- Illinois, 1986
- Missouri, 1985
- Yale University, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Major: Psychology, Honors: With Honors, magna cum laude, 1981
- "Top 100 is an invitation - only organization composed of the premier trial lawyers from each state or region who meet stringent qalificationns as civli plaintiff and/or criminal defense trial lawyers. Seclection is based on a thorough multi-phase objective and iniformly applied process which includes peer nominations combined with third-party research.", Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers in Missouri, The National Trial Lawyers, 2019
- AV Peer Review Rating by Martindale Hubbell
- 2006, 2011, 2012, 2013, Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyer
Last Updated: 5/15/2022