Mark I. Bronson
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in St. Louis, MissouriNewman Bronson & Wallis
Mark Bronson represents individuals and families in personal injury cases, including tractor trailer/auto crashes, professional liability, products liability, class action mass torts, and transportation and maritime law. As managing partner at Newman Bronson & Wallis, he has spent the last four decades advocating for victims of truck, car, plane and train crashes, and dangerous products, medical devices and drugs.
A graduate of the University of Denver, Mr. Bronson earned a Bachelor of Science in business administration and accounting and then obtained a Juris Doctor from the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law. Certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy as a Board Certified Civil Trial Advocate and Board Certified Pretrial Advocate, he was named by Missouri Lawyers Weekly in 2009 and 2012 as lawyer of the year and given the same award in 2012 by The Public Justice Foundation. In 2019 he was again recognized by Missouri Lawyers Weekly for having one of the largest settlements in Missouri. In 2022 he was selected by Missouri Lawyers Weekly to The POWER List: Environmental and Energy Law.
Mr. Bronson is admitted to practice in Missouri, Illinois, and has been admitted in the United States Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit, the United States Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit, the United States Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit, and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri. For his high ethical standards and a long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Bronson is a member of the Missouri Association of Trial Lawyers where he is on the Board of Governors, the American Association for Justice where he is a member of the Leaders Forum, The Public Justice Foundation, the American Bar Association, the American Board of Trial Advocates, the Academy of Trial Advocacy and the Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America where he is a member of the National Advisory Board. He is a member of the Missouri and Illinois Bar Associations.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff, Professional Liability: Plaintiff, Transportation/Maritime
Animal Bites, Asbestos, Brain Injury, Class Actions, Construction Accident, Dram Shop Laws, Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Defects, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Pharmaceutical, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Professional Malpractice - Other, Railroad Accident, Slip and Fall, Toxic Torts, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
First Admitted: 1973, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://www.newmanbronson.com/mark-bronson.html
- University of Missouri at Columbia, School of Law, Juris Doctor Degree
- University of Denver, Denver, Colorado, Bachelor's of Science in Business Administration (B.S.B.A.) - Accounting
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America (APITLA), Member
- Illinois Bar Association, Member
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member
- Academy of Trial Advocacy, Member
- American Bar Association (ABA), Member
- Missouri Bar Association, Member
- Leaders Forum: American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- Board of Governors, Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys--Board of Governors; American Association for Justice; Public Justice; American Board of Trial Advocates; The National Trial Lawyers.
- Public Justice Foundation, Member
- 2012 Lawyer of the Year (Missouri Lawyers Awards)
- 2012 Lawyer with Top Plaintiff Wins (Missouri Lawyers Awards)
- 2012 Lawyer of the Year (Public Justice Foundation)
- 2009 & 2012 Lawyer of the Year (Missouri Lawyers Weekly)
- Highest AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating by Martindale Hubbell
- Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyer, 2005-present
- Public Justice Trial Lawyer of the Year 2012; Missouri Lawyers Awards 2012 Lawyer of the Year; Missouri Lawyers Awards 2012 Top Plaintiff Wins; Named a Lawyer of the Year by Missouri Lawyer's Weekly in 2009; Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyer, 2005-2016. Board Certification in Civil Trial Advocacy by National Board of Trial Advocacy, and Board Certification in Civil Pretrial Advocacy by National Board of Civil Pretrial Practice Advocacy. AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating by Martindale Hubbell.
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Advocacy and in Civil Pretrial Advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- 2019 Lawyer with Top Settlements in Missouri (Missouri Lawyers Weekly), 2019
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly POWER List: Environmental & Energy Law, 2022
- American Association For Justice
- AMERICAN BOARD OF TRIAL ADVOCATES
- Association Of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers Of America (National Advisory Board)
- Missouri Association Of Trial Attorneys (Board Of Governors)
- National Trial Lawyers
- Public Justice
Office location for Mark I. Bronson
2300 West Port Plaza Drive
St. Louis, MO 63146
- Super Lawyers: 2005 - 2023