Michael A. Langella
Top rated personal injury attorney in St. Louis, MissouriBradley Law Personal Injury Lawyers
Michael A. Langella is an attorney with Brown & Crouppen, P.C., law firm in St. Louis, Missouri. A top-rated trial lawyer with more than six years of total legal experience, Mr. Langella focuses his practice solely on personal injury and wrongful death claims, and he provides unmatched advocacy and support to clients throughout Missouri, Kansas and Illinois who have suffered injuries or lost loved ones due to someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Langella has achieved notable success fighting on behalf of those adversely affected by defective products, unsafe property conditions, motor vehicle accidents and other preventable tragedies. From his efforts, he has recovered substantial amounts of compensation for his plaintiff clients, and he finds great reward in being able to help so many during their times of dire need.
Before focusing on plaintiff injury representation, Mr. Langella worked for several years as an insurance defense attorney with two prominent St. Louis law firms. As such, he has invaluable insight and experience with the industry and the tactics insurance companies use to reduce or deny claims, which makes him all the more effective at devising the best strategies possible to help his clients obtain the maximum amount of compensation they deserve.
Honored for his success, Mr. Langella has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers as being among the leading trial advocates in his region. He has also received many testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 2011 graduate of the University of Rhode Island, Mr. Langella obtained his Juris Doctor from Saint Louis University School of Law in 2014. While there, he was an active member of the moot court board and participated in the Legal Ethics and Professionalism Moot Court Competition. He holds his license to practice in Missouri, Kansas and Illinois, and he is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Wrongful death, Personal injury - defense
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2014, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://thebradleylawfirm.com/about-our-firm/attorneys/micha...
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, Missouri Bar Association, Illinois Bar Association, American Bar Association, Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Lawyers Association of Saint Louis
- The Supreme Court of Missouri, The Supreme Court of Illinois, The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri, The United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri, The United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois, The Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2018 - 2020
- University of Rhode Island, B.S. 2011
- IL Bar
- MO Bar
Office location for Michael A. Langella
1430 Washington Ave
St. Louis, MO 63103
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2022