Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in St. Louis, MissouriKesslerWilliams
As a member of KesslerWilliams, LLC, Nicholas Williams focuses his practice exclusively on criminal defense matters. Located in St. Louis, Missouri, he represents clients throughout the greater metropolitan area, including parts of neighboring Illinois. Admitted to practice before all Missouri state courts since 2010, Mr. Williams is also admitted to practice in Illinois as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois.
Mr. Williams provides aggressive and effective advocacy for people who are facing federal or state misdemeanor or felony charges. The types of cases that he has worked on, many of which have received widespread media coverage, have included driving while under the influence of alcohol, sex offenses, robbery, burglary, drug possession and distribution, white collar crimes such as fraud and embezzlement, assault, manslaughter, and other serious charges. During his career, Mr. Williams has been able to procure positive results for his clients, and these have included the dismissal or reduction of charges as well as bench and jury acquittals. In many instances, Mr. Williams has negotiated favorable plea bargain agreements with the prosecutor.
Mr. Williams holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign and a Juris Doctor from Saint Louis University School of Law. He stays abreast of the current developments in criminal defense trial tactics through his memberships in several professional organizations, including the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis. His love for teaching is demonstrated by his service as a program director for the National Institute for Trial Advocacy and his position as an adjunct professor at Emory University School of Law.
Practice areasCriminal Defense, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff, Constitutional Law
Assault & Battery, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, DUI/DWI, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Misdemeanor, Murder, Sex Offenses, White Collar Crime
- 30% Criminal Defense
- 30% Criminal Defense: White Collar
- 20% Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 10% Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10% Constitutional Law
First Admitted: 2010, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://www.kesslerwilliams.com/team/members/nicholas-willia...
- Adjunct Faculty Member at Emory University School of Law
- Program Director for the National Institute of Trial Advocacy (NITA)
- Adjunct Faculty Member at Saint Louis University School of Law
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (MACDL), Member
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (BAMSL), Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL), Member
- American Bar Association (ABA), Member
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Office location for Nicholas Williams
1401 South Brentwood Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63144
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2022