Patrick L. Mickey
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in St. Louis, MO
With a focus on personal injury litigation, Patrick L. Mickey is an attorney with Brown & Crouppen, P.C. He represents clients in Kansas, Missouri and Illinois who have been injured by dangerous products or careless choices. The first decade of his career was spent representing insurance companies on the opposite side of the case, and he now uses that experience to better fight for compensation for those who have been injured.
Mr. Mickey graduated summa cum laude from the University of Missouri, where he earned an undergraduate degree on his path to becoming a successful lawyer. At Saint Louis University School of Law, he earned his Juris Doctor and was given the Academic Excellence Award for Trial Advocacy. He is currently an adjunct professor of Trial Advocacy at Saint Louis University School of Law and coaches the Trial Advocacy Competition Team at the school.
In 2017, Mr. Mickey was named as one of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Lawyers. For his high ethical standards and long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
With a deep passion for helping those who have been injured, Mr. Mickey is committed to getting the maximum compensation possible for his clients. As they adjust to lives that can be irreparably changed by an injury or accident, he is on the front lines making sure they are financially prepared for a successful future. From loss of income to expensive medical bills, he is acutely aware of where the costs wear heavily on his clients.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 100%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2017
About Patrick L. Mickey
First Admitted: 2002, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://www.brownandcrouppen.com/attorneys/patrick-mickey/
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Lawyers 2017
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating
- Saint Louis University School of Law’s Academic Excellence Award for Trial Advocacy and the Lawyers’ Association of St. Louis’ Milton F. Napier Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy
- Adjunct Professor of Trial Advocacy at Saint Louis University School of Law
- University of Missouri-St. Louis, summa cum laude
Last Updated: 10/4/2022