Susan Nell Rowe
Top rated employment & labor attorney in St. Louis, MissouriRowe Law Office, LLC
Practice Areas: Employment & labor, Employment litigation, General litigation
Licensed in Missouri since: 1983
Susan Nell Rowe has practiced employment law for over thirty years. She has handled jury trials and appeals, EEOC and MCHR charges, and other matters. Her practice also includes counsel and advice, manager training, and the development of employee handbooks and policies. She has enforced non-compete agreements and drafted employment contracts and severance agreements. She has also been selected as the mediator in over 40 employment disputes. She has represented clients in many different businesses as well as non-profits and local governments. Prior to opening her own firm, Ms. Rowe practiced at a law firm where she served on the management committee for many years. That experience gave her the ability to understand employment law issues from the perspective of a business owner. By taking advantage of advances in technology to keep her overhead low, she is able to provide the expertise of an experienced employment attorney at a reasonable rate. Ms. Rowe has also served on the boards of a number of local nonprofit organizations, including Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, Inc. and The Missouri Lawyers Trust Account Foundation.
The choice of lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Neither the Missouri Supreme Court nor The Missouri Bar review or approve certifying organizations or specialist designations.
First Admitted: 1983, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://www.snrowelaw.com/attorney/rowe-susan-nell/
- Board of Directors, Legal Services of Eastern Missouri (1998-2006), President 2004-06
- Missouri Lawyers Trust Account Foundation
- Trustee, The Deaconess Foundation (2004-10)
- Board Member, Friends of the Missouri Botanical Garden
- National Council, Washington University School of Law
- Trustee and Secretary, Eden Theological Seminary
- Susan Nell Rowe, Doreen D. Dodson, and Jennifer J. Raymond, Prohibition Against Sexual Harassment in the Workplace, EMPLOYMENT DISCRIMINATION (Mo.Bar 2d Ed. 2008)
- Distinguished Young Alumna Washington University School of Law
- R. Walston Chubb Award, Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, Inc.
- Equal Access to Justice Award, Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, Inc.
- St. Louis Daily Record, Woman of the Year, Women's Justice Awards
- B.A., Psychology, University of North Carolina, summa cum laude, 1979
- Washington University School of Law (J.D.)
- Super Lawyers: 2005 - 2018, 2022