Timothy M. Cronin
Top Rated Products Liability Attorney in St. Louis, MO
Timothy M. Cronin is an attorney with The Simon Law Firm, P.C., in St. Louis, Missouri. A top-rated and highly skilled trial law lawyer with more than eleven years of legal experience, Mr. Cronin devotes his practice to advocating on behalf of the rights and entitlements of plaintiff clients throughout Missouri and the surrounding areas of Illinois who suffered an injury or loss as the result of defective products, medical malpractice, dangerous property conditions, trucking accidents or other preventable tragedies.
Passionate about seeing justice served for those suffering through no fault of their own, Mr. Cronin has achieved considerable success advocating on behalf of his clients in state and federal courts. He has secured more than $180 million in total compensation for his clients, including at least 30 verdicts and settlements over a million dollars and recovering in excess of four million dollars on over half of those cases. At all turns, he delivers highly compassionate counsel and dedicated support as he aggressively pursues the most favorable outcomes possible for those he serves.
Recognized for his impeccable professionalism and outstanding legal abilities, Mr. Cronin has earned consistent recognition from "The Best Lawyers in America©" each year since 2017. He has also received many other accolades from his peers, who regard him as one of the leading plaintiff personal injury attorneys in his region.
A 2005 graduate of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign with a Bachelor of Science in Economics, Mr. Cronin began his legal career in 2011 after obtaining his Juris Doctor magna cum laude from Saint Louis University School of Law and his license to practice from The Missouri Bar. He also holds his license to practice in Illinois, and he is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri and the Southern District of Illinois.
Mr. Cronin is an active member of the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, the St. Clair County Bar Association, the East St. Louis Bar Association and the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, among his other professional affiliations. He has also served as a contributing coordinator for the Project XOXO Inc. charity.
Best Lawyers® and The Best Lawyers in America© are registered trademarks of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC. The names, logo, and database are protected under the trademark, copyright, and fair use laws of the United States of America. Any use of name, including in electronic form, must be made only by permission and under the guidelines of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC.
- 40%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 40%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Trucking Accidents, Medical Malpractice
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2022
About Timothy M. Cronin
First Admitted: 2010, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.simonlawpc.com/meet-our-attorneys/timothy-m-cron...
Pro bono/Community Service
- The Simon Law Firm, P.C. Annual Seminar to Benefit Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, Past Moderator
- Project XOXO Inc. Charity, Contributing Coordinator
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- East St. Louis Bar Association
- St. Clair County Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- Illinois Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- $1 Million Settlement – Automobile Accident
- $550,000 Verdict – Defective Product claim
- $1 Million Settlement – Trucking Accident
- $1.325 Million Settlement – During jury trial of uninsured motorist claim
- $1.35 Million Settlement – Construction zone accident
- $1.5 Million Settlement – Defective Product claim
- $3.5 Million Settlement – Trucking Accident
- $3.9 Million Verdict – International Arbitration involving intellectual property and various other matters
- $4.2 Million Settlement – Defective Product claim
- $6.5 Million Settlement – Defective Product claim
- $4.5 Million Settlement – Defective Product claim
- $4.5 Million Settlement – Medical Malpractice claim
- $6 Million Settlement – Premises Liability claim
- $12.45 Million Verdict – Premises Liability
- $17.6 Million Verdict – Medical Malpractice
- $32 Million Settlement – Class Action claim
- University of Illinois-Urbana-Champaign, B.S., 2005
- Co-Author, Basics of Preparing for a Civil Trial: The Checklist, 60 St. Louis Barn Journal, Trial, No. 4, Spring, 2014
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠, Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠, 2018
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠, Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠, 2016
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠, Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠, 2017
- Best Lawyers in America®, Best Lawyers in America®, 2019
- Rising Stars, Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers, 2015
- Best Lawyers in America®, Best Lawyers in America®, 2018
- Best Lawyers in America, Best Lawyers, 2017
- Rising Stars, Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers, 2014
Last Updated: 8/11/2022