Timothy R. Muehleisen
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in St. Louis, MissouriEdelman & Muehleisen, L.L.C.
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation, Business Litigation view more
Licensed in Missouri since: 2001
Education: University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law
Edelman & Muehleisen, L.L.C.13610 Barrett Office Dr.
St. Louis, MO 63021 Phone: 314-656-8904 Email: Timothy R. Muehleisen Visit website
Timothy R. Muehleisen, an attorney with Edelman & Muehleisen, L.L.C. in St. Louis, Missouri, helps clients address Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff situations. He also helps clients with Workers' Compensation: Claimant, Business Litigation and Criminal Defense: DUI / DWI concerns.
He received legal training from University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law. He graduated from law school in 2001. Timothy Muehleisen became licensed to practice law in 2001.
Timothy Muehleisen was selected to Rising Stars. The designation means that he is a top-rated attorney as recognized by peers. He was selected to Rising Stars for 2011, 2013.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Workers' Compensation: Claimant, Business Litigation, Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
First Admitted: 2001, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://www.edelmanlaw.com/Attorneys/Timothy-R-Muehleisen.sh...
- Represented international marketing company in business delaing with suppliers and buyers
- Was nominated for a SOAR award for volunteer of the year in the Affton School Distirct, 2013
- Personal injury settlements in the amount of $1.1 million, $625,000.00 and $560,000.00., 2019
- Personal Injury settlements in the amounts of $200,000.00, $275,000.00 and $400,000.00. , 2020
- Personal Injury settlements of $250,000.00 and $150,000.00, 2015
- Personal Injury settlement of $330,000.00, 2017
- I have volunteered at a local middle school and high school for the last 4 years lecturing on a variety of topics. In the middle school, I have taught about the legal profession to the social studies classes. In the high school, I have taught basic trial practice and assisted an AP civics/government class with mock trial. , 2019
- As a volunteer for the last 15 years, I have served as the Director and head football coach for the middle school in the Affton School District (St. Louis, Missouri), 2019
- Rising Stars: 2011, 2013