Travis L. Noble, Jr.
Top Rated DUI-DWI Attorney in St. Louis, MO
Attorney Travis L. Noble is the founder of Travis Noble, P.C., in Clayton, Missouri. Mr. Noble focuses his practice on criminal defense and personal injury law serving clients in the east metropolitan St. Louis area and throughout Illinois regions south of Springfield. He handles cases involving drug violations, DWI/DUI, car accidents, motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, workplace injuries and more.
Before becoming an attorney, Mr. Noble spent a decade working in law enforcement as a police officer and a narcotics agent. This background provides him with exceptional skills when it comes to representing individuals who have been charged with a crime or injured in an accident caused by negligence.
Mr. Noble has lectured on legal topics for universities, police academies and the Missouri Criminal Law Institute. Because of his success as an attorney, he has earned the distinction of being named one of the “best DWI lawyers in St. Louis” by St. Louis magazine.
An active member of various Missouri based professional groups, Mr. Noble belongs to the St. Louis County Bar Association, the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis and the Missouri Bar. He also belongs to the Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and sits on the organization’s board of directors. He also belongs to the National College for DUI Defense and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
After earning a bachelor’s degree from the University of Maine, Mr. Noble graduated from St. Louis University School of Law. He has been licensed to practice law in Missouri since 1998 and is also admitted before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri.
About Travis L. Noble, Jr.
First Admitted: 1998, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://www.travisnoble.com/Travis-Noble/Travis-L-Noble-Jr.s...
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Member
- Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Board of Directors, Member
- Missouri, 1998
- St. Louis County Bar Association, Member
- National College for DUI Defense, Member
- The Missouri Bar, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- Best Lawyers in United States
- Missouri Super Lawyers
- Kansas Super Lawyers
- Best Lawyers in St. Louis DWI, St. Louis Magazine
- Lecturer, University of Maine
- Lecturer, SMT College
- Lecturer, Maine Criminal Justice Academy
- Lecturer, Maine State Police K-9 Academy
- Lecturer, Missouri Criminal Law Institute
- Drug Enforcement Administration Basic Agent Academy
- Maine State Police K-9 Academy
- Graduate Maine Criminal Justice Academy
- National College for DUI Defense Summer Session, Cambridge, Massachusetts - 2002
- University of Maine, B.S., 1993
Last Updated: 5/15/2022