When you’re going through a family law matter, you need someone you can trust. Chad Hager will be there to help you in your time of need. Using his family law experience, he will help you through a difficult time in your life. Chad is Partner/General Counsel/Secretary at Stange Law Firm, PC in the firm’s Troy, MO office in Lincoln County. As a Partner, Chad assists in managing the eastern Missouri offices of Stange Law Firm, PC. Chad has been with Stange Law Firm since 2013.
Prior to studying law, Chad earned a Bachelor of Arts in History from Middle Tennessee State University. Years after receiving his undergraduate degree, Chad attended Southern Illinois University School of Law in Carbondale, Illinois where obtained his Juris Doctor. While in law school, he spent time working for the University’s legal clinic as a Student Legal Worker where he assisted elderly individuals from the initial interview through the completion of their legal needs. After graduating, Chad gained skills as an attorney as a solo practitioner in St. Charles County. Since joining Stange Law Firm in 2013, Chad has gained valuable experience assisting clients with difficult divorce and family law matters and has become a Partner. Chad is licensed to practice in the State of Missouri.
Because of his hard work and dedication to assisting his clients, Chad has been recognized with many awards, including:
- Super Lawyers – Chad was named a Rising Stars Honoree by Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers Magazine for 2021. (The final published Rising Stars list represents no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in the state.)
- Lead Counsel Rated for Family Law, since 2018.
When Chad is not taking on family law cases, he enjoys spending time with his wife, Carolyn, and their 4 children. He also enjoys searching the area for vintage electronics to add to his collection and watching movies. Chad also enjoys playing golf and watching SEC college football.
Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.
Practice areasFamily Law
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Father's Rights, Juvenile Law, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Same Sex Family Law
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 2011, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://www.stangelawfirm.com/our-professionals/chad-hager-e...
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2011
- Middle Tennessee State University, Bachelor of Arts in History, 2004
- Chad Hager was promoted to Partner at Stange Law Firm, PC in December 2022., 2022
- Licensed to practice in the State of Missouri since 2011, 2023
- Lead Counsel Rated in Family Law since 2018., Lead Counsel Rated, Thomson Reuters, 2023
- Chad was named a Rising Stars Honoree by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers Magazine in 2021., Rising Stars Honoree, Super Lawyers, 2021
Office location for Chad S. Hager
20 Centerline Drive
Troy, MO 63379
- Rising Stars: 2021