Tucker P. Gannett
Top rated Construction Litigation attorney in Billings, MontanaGannett Law, PLLC
Tucker P. Gannett is the attorney behind the law firm of Gannett Law, PLLC, based in Billings, Montana. He provides a full range of litigation services for plaintiffs throughout central and eastern Montana, from the sophisticated to the ordinary. His practice covers complex commercial cases, insurance grievances, construction shortcomings, professional negligence matters, accident claims, wrongful death incidents, class action disputes and estate/probate proceedings.
Born and brought up in Montana, Mr. Gannett received his Bachelor of Science degree in accounting with honors from the University of Montana. In 2011, he completed his legal education and earned his Juris Doctor from the Blewett School of Law – University of Montana. He was admitted to practice in the state courts of Montana the same year and later before its federal courts and the United States Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit.
After graduating from law school, Mr. Gannett took up a position as an associate attorney at a prestigious law firm and then went on to serve as a law clerk under the Honorable Judge Susan P. Watters of the 13th Judicial District Court. Eventually, he embarked on a new partnership with another esteemed law firm, honing his trial skills along the way.
Honored member of his community, Mr. Gannett was recognized among the Top Ten Personal Injury Attorneys by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys. He is a proud fellow of the American Bar Foundation and Montana’s State Bar Delegate to the American Bar Association’s House of Delegates. Furthermore, he functions as a member of the State Bar of Montana’s Continuing Legal Education Institute, the Yellowstone Area Bar Association and the Montana Trial Lawyers Association.
Practice areasConstruction Litigation: Business, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Insurance Coverage, Estate & Trust Litigation
Bad Faith Insurance
- 40% Construction Litigation: Business
- 30% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Insurance Coverage
- 10% Estate & Trust Litigation
First Admitted: 2011, Montana
Professional Webpage: https://gsmtlaw.com/tucker-p-gannett/
- Mountain States Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Fellow of the American Bar Foundation
- University of Montana, Missoula, Montana, B.S. – 2008 , Honors: With Honors, Major: Accounting
- Montana, 2011
- American Bar Association Litigation Section, Member, 2013
- Yellowstone Area Bar Association, Member, 2011
- State Bar of Montana Continuing Legal Education Institute, Member, 2013
- Montana Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2013
- Executive Board – New Lawyers Section – State Bar of MT, Secretary/Treasurer, 2013 – 2014
- Lawyer Representative to the Ninth Circuit Judicial Conference, December 2017 to present
- Ninth Circuit Judicial Conference’s Lawyers Coordinating Committee, October 2019 to present
- State Bar Delegate to the American Bar Association’s House of Delegates, December 2019 to present
- U.S. Appeals Court, Ninth Circuit, 2015
- U.S. District Court, District of Montana, 2011
Office location for Tucker P. Gannett
100 N 27th St
Billings, MT 59101
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2021