Brynne Holsten Puhl
Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Lincoln, NE
Attorney Brynne Holsten Puhl is an associate with Atwood, Holsten, Brown, Deaver & Spier Law Firm, P.C., which has law offices in Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska. Nationally recognized as among the preeminent trial lawyers in the country, Ms. Holsten Puhl has more than 12 years of total legal experience, and she provides exceptional counsel and support to clients throughout the greater Lincoln metro and all across the state who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Workers' compensation
· Personal injury
· Wrongful death
As an attorney, Ms. Holsten Puhl delivers highly personalized counsel, which helps her better connect with her clients as she carefully explains their options regarding the serious and complex legal challenges they face. A staunch advocate for those she serves, she has gained a reputation for her aggressive approach to helping her clients obtain the maximum amount of compensation and benefits they deserve, and she has recovered substantial settlements and verdicts for her plaintiff clients.
Honored for her outstanding professionalism and service, Ms. Holsten Puhl has earned an AV-Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell along with many other top rankings and endorsements from her peers. She has also received numerous positive testimonials and referrals from her satisfied clients, and she finds great reward in being able to help so many across her area during their times of dire need.
A 2005 graduate of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Ms. Holsten Puhl obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Nebraska College of Law in 2008. She holds her license to practice in Iowa as well as Nebraska, and she is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska.
Ms. Holsten Puhl is a member of the Nebraska State Bar Association and its Workers' Compensation Section, the Iowa State Bar Association and its Workers' Compensation Section, and the Iowa Association for Justice and its Workers' Compensation Section. She is also a member of the Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys and the Iowa Association of Workers' Compensation Lawyers, and she is a 2018 graduate of the Nebraska State Bar Association's Leadership Academy.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 90%Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 10%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2021
About Brynne Holsten Puhl
First Admitted: 2008, Nebraska
Professional Webpage: https://www.atwoodlawyers.com/attorney/brynne-h-puhl/
- AV Preeminent® lawyer by Martindale-Hubbell, 1868
- University of Nebraska, Bachelor of Arts, English with a Spanish minor
- U.S. District Court District of Nebraska, 2008
- Iowa, 2014
- Nebraska, 2008
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Member Nebraska State Bar Association - Workers' Compensation Section, Member Iowa State Bar Association, Member Iowa State Bar Association - Workers' Compensation Section, Member Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys, Member Iowa Association for Justice, Member Iowa Association for Justice - Workers' Compensation Section, Member Nebraska State Bar Association - Young Lawyers Division, Member Iowa Association of Workers' Compensation Lawyers, Member Nebraska State Bar Association - Leadership Academy Graduate 2018
- Pearson v. Archer-Daniels-Midland Milling Co., 282 Neb. 400 (2011) Pearson v. Archer-Daniels-Midland Milling Co., 285 Neb. 568 (2013) Rodgers v. Nebraska State Fair, 288 Neb. 92 (2014) Potter v. McCulla, 288 Neb. 741 (2014) Carr v. Ganz, 26 Neb. App. 14 (2018) Dragon v. Cheesecake Factory, 300 Neb. 548 (2018)
- Fentress v. Westin, Inc., 304 Neb. 619 (2019)
- We're pleased to welcome Amber Buskness and Erin Dolph to our clerkship program! Both have a strong academic backgr… https://t.co/qWYVI7uQrT
- We are proud allies of the LGTBQIA+ community. No matter who you are or who you love, you are welcome here.… https://t.co/cQM4BOoIyo
- Attorney Jeanette Stull was recently awarded the Outstanding Alumni Award for her service to the Rho Chapter of Alp… https://t.co/icmXwpXKaT
- Feeling proud this #ThankfulThursday. https://t.co/XruqU1xNsm
- We are celebrating #InternationalWomensDay2022 a day late, but the truth is that we celebrate the hard working wome… https://t.co/GFiTIYBNY4
Last Updated: 5/15/2022