Daniel H. Friedman
Top rated personal injury attorney in Lincoln, NebraskaFriedman Law Offices P.C., L.L.O.
A highly regarded civil trial attorney, Daniel H. Friedman is the owner of Friedman Law Offices. Focusing his practice primarily on personal injury and wrongful death litigation, he provides representation to clients throughout the greater Lincoln, Nebraska, metropolitan area from his office in the state’s capital city. Mr. Friedman has been admitted to practice before all Nebraska state courts since 2002, and he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit.
Mr. Friedman’s personal injury client base consists of people who have incurred serious harm due to the negligence of other parties. The types of cases that he has worked on during his career have included truck and other motor vehicle crashes, dog bites, premises liability, medical malpractice, child sexual abuse, and defective drugs and other products. Mr. Friedman has obtained millions of dollars in compensation for his clients through both jury awards and negotiated settlements, and this successful track record has earned him a 10.0 “Superb” peer review rating through Avvo and a Distinguished* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Friedman additionally assists people who have been injured on the job and who are seeking benefits under their employer’s workers’ compensation insurance coverage, and he has represented policyholders whose claims have been delayed or denied in bad faith by their insurance companies. He majored in political science and philosophy at Macalester College and graduated cum laude in 1998. Remaining in the state for his legal education, Mr. Friedman attended the University of Minnesota Law School, and in 2001, he received his Juris Doctor cum laude.
*AV®, AV Peeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Brain injury, Sexual abuse - plaintiff, Trucking accidents
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2002, Nebraska
Professional Webpage: https://frlaw.besedi.mk/attorneys/daniel-friedman
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member
- ACLU Nebraska, Member – Attorney Review Panel
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys (NATA), Member
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Member
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- U.S. District Court District of Nebraska
- Macalester College, Saint Paul, Minnesota B.A., Honors: cum laude, 1998
- $65,000.00 verdict against negligent motorist., 2018
- Successful verdict in claim against negligent motorist., 2006
- Successful verdict in underinsured motorist case., 2007
- $400,000.00 judgment in underinsured motorist case., 2012
- Underinsured motorist claim. $100K verdict., 2016
- 1983 claim against police officer and police department. , 2013
- Pro bono representation of the Jewish Federation of Lincoln, NE in case against embezzler., 2020
Office location for Daniel H. Friedman
3800 Normal Blvd., Suite 200
PO Box 82009
Lincoln, NE 68501
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022