Jason G. Ausman
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Omaha, NE
Founder of the Ausman Law Firm P.C., L.L.O., Jason G. Ausman represents those in Omaha, Nebraska, who have been injured by the negligence or wrongdoing of another. Before opening his own firm, Mr. Ausman worked on behalf of insurance companies defending injury claims, which gives him a more in-depth understanding of what his clients go through as they deal with the fallout from cases of medical malpractice, wrongful death, truck accidents and car accidents.
As Mr. Ausman has worked on both sides of the personal injury issue, he is fully prepared to advocate for his clients until they see the results they want. He is admitted to practice in the state of Nebraska and before the United States Court of Federal Claims and the United States District Court for the District of Nebraska.
Mr. Ausman is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100, the American Association for Justice, the Omaha Bar Association, the Nebraska State Bar Association and is the current president of the Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys. His clients come from the following cities: Omaha, Elkhorn, Bellevue, Papillion, LaVista, Norfolk, Grand Island, North Platte, Fremont, Columbus, Hastings, Albion, David City, Plattsmouth, Lincoln, York and Central City.
In 1998, Mr. Ausman graduated from Creighton University with a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration before attending law school. He graduated from Creighton University School of Law with his Juris Doctor in 2001, and during his career of almost two decades, he has successfully advocated for clients who have been injured in semitruck collisions, workplace accidents and motorcycle collisions.
About Jason G. Ausman
First Admitted: 2001, Nebraska
Professional Webpage: https://www.injurylawyersinomaha.com/about/attorney-jason-g-...
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- The National Trial Lawyers
- Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys
- American Association of Justice
- Omaha Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- United States Court of Federal Claims, 2004
- United States District Court, Nebraska, 2001
- Nebraska, 2001
- B.A., Creighton University, Business Administration, 1998
- According to crash data, the number of fatal motorcycle accidents in Nebraska spiked from 2019 to 2020. To help pre… https://t.co/50Y4VJ9m0Q
- Recently, Dee Saari manned the Ausman Law Firm table at @AutismSociety FunFest 2022! We are proud to have been a… https://t.co/SCPYyFX8x1
- Far too many drivers in Omaha and throughout Nebraska run red lights, even though entering an intersection any time… https://t.co/sT26qbVPBH
- Despite fewer drivers on the road, car accident fatalities have increased dramatically in the past two years, accor… https://t.co/ddDE4o5J43
- When you come to our law firm, we won't treat you like a number. Instead, you get a team of legal professionals foc… https://t.co/uLksr8t31J
Last Updated: 5/15/2022