Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Henderson, NV
Eric Hone is an attorney at Hone Law in Las Vegas, Nevada. An accomplished trial lawyer, Mr. Hone practices business litigation, civil litigation and wrongful death, and serves a wide variety of clients throughout the Las Vegas region.
Mr. Hone has experience with all types of business matters, including those involving contracts, corporate law, employment law, entertainment law, intellectual property, real estate and securities law. He handles complex legal disputes on a national and international level and litigates at the trial and appellate levels. In addition to litigating, Mr. Hone represents clients in arbitration and before state license and regulatory actions.
As a supplement to his practice, Mr. Hone authors articles and lectures on various legal topics. He was a co-presenter at Nevada’s first annual Trial Skills Institute in January of 2016 and co-authored articles for Nevada Lawyer and Casino Enterprise Management magazines. He is included on Nevada Business magazine’s “legal elite” list and VEGAS INC’s “top lawyers” list.
Involved in his legal community, Mr. Hone is a member of the Clark County Bar Association and serves on various sections and committees within the American Bar Association. He gives back to his community through involvement with organizations, including the Henderson Chamber of Commerce and Three Square food bank, and is a former board member of Imprints Day School, a private educational institution.
Mr. Hone earned a bachelor’s degree from Utah State University and received his law degree from Duke University School of Law. He attained his law license in 2003 and practices in Nevada and Idaho.
- 30%Business Litigation
- 30%Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10%Construction Litigation: Business
- 10%Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10%Intellectual Property Litigation
- 10%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Trade Secret, Non-Compete Agreements, Employment Discrimination, Wrongful Termination, Retaliation, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2022
- Top 100: 2022 Mountain States Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2021 Mountain States Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2020 Mountain States Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2019 Mountain States Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2015 Mountain States Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2014 Mountain States Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2013 Mountain States Super Lawyers
About Eric Hone
First Admitted: 1997, Idaho
Professional Webpage: https://www.h1lawgroup.com/eric-hone
- Nevada Business: Legal Elite
- Vegas INC.: Top Lawyers
- Mountain States Super Lawyers, 2012 – 2016
- Top 100 in Mountain States since 2013
- AV® Certification Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®; Mountain States Super Lawyers® since 2012, consistently listed as Top 100 since 2013; Nevada Business: Legal Elite; Vegas INC: Top Lawyers
- American Bar Association’s Construction Litigation Committee, Member
- American Bar Association’s Forum on the Entertainment and Sports Industries, Member
- American Bar Association’s Litigation Section, Member
- Clark County Bar Association, Member; American Bar Association's Litigation Section, Member; American Bar Association's Forum on the Entertainment and Sports Industries, Member; American Bar Association's Construction Litigation Committee, Member
Pro bono/Community Service
- Imprints Day School, a private non-sectarian pre-K through 6 institution, Former Board of Directors Member
- Three Square Food Bank, Strategic Planning Committee
- Henderson Chamber of Commerce, IMPAC Political Action Committee; Three Square Food Bank, Strategic Planning Committee; Imprints Day School, a private non-sectarian pre-K through 6 institution, Former Board of Directors Member
- Co-Author, “Solvency Considerations in Settlement: A Sticky Subject,” Nevada Lawyer, July 2008
- Co-Presenter, “Trial Skills; Direct Examinations,” Direct Examinations – Nevada’s 1st Annual Trial Skills Institute, January 2016
- Former Editorial Board Member, The Idaho Statesman
- Co-Author, “Has the Death Knell Rung for Ladies’ Nights?,” Casino Enterprise Management, August 2009
- AWG Ambassador, LLC
- Lewis Group of Companies
- Hofbrauhaus of America LLC
- Familian Development Company
- Griffen Corporation (Adams Bros, Interiors of Nevada, Inc.)
- Stratosphere Corporation
- S3H, Inc.
- Station Casinos
- Top Rank, Inc.
- Obayashi Corporation
- Zuffa, LLC d/b/a Ultimate Fighting Championship®
- Samsung Electronics America, Inc.
- Utah State University, B.S., 1994
Last Updated: 5/15/2022