Alexander G. LeVeque
Top rated Estate & Trust Litigation attorney in Las Vegas, NevadaSolomon Dwiggins Freer & Steadman, LTD
Alex LeVeque is the managing partner of the firm, where he focuses his practice on trust/estate, real property, and appellate litigation. Alex regularly advises businesses and individuals (foreign and domestic) in complex disputes ranging from breach of contract and fiduciary duty claims to fraud and embezzlement. He has successfully litigated numerous multi-million-dollar disputes and consistently obtains favorable settlements for his clients.
Alex has also successfully tried several jury and bench trials in Nevada state courts and has prevailed in several appeals to the Supreme Court of Nevada. More recently, Alex has been actively engaged in the expanding area of domestic asset protection (spendthrift) trust litigation and decanting litigation.
Alex is an AV rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell, has been named annually to the Super Lawyers Mountain States since 2016, is included in Best Lawyers in America for Trusts and Estate Litigation, and is a Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America - a close-knit, peer-selected and aggressively diverse honorary society of the best trial attorneys in the United States.
Alex presently serves as Regional Chair of the State Bar of Nevada's Fee Dispute Committee and is active in the Probate and Trust Section of the State Bar of Nevada.
Practice areasEstate & Trust Litigation, Business Litigation, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 50% Estate & Trust Litigation
- 40% Business Litigation
- 10% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2008, Nevada
Professional Webpage: https://www.sdfnvlaw.com/attorney/leveque-alexander-g/
- Super Lawyers, Mountain States, Super Lawyers (2022–2023)
- Litigation – Trusts and Estates (2023 & 2024), Trusts and Estates (2024), Best Lawyers in America
- Rated 10 “Superb” on Avvo
- Class Senator, Student Bar Association
- , Mountain States Rising Stars, Super Lawyers (2016-2021)
- Top 100 Men of the Year, My Vegas Magazine (2016)
- AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell (2016–2023)
- Legal Elite, Silver State’s Top Attorneys, Nevada Business Magazine (2015, 2017–2018, 2021)
- Clark County Bar Association, Member, 2008 - Present
- Member, Probate and Trust Section, State Bar of Nevada
- Arbitrator, State Bar of Nevada Fee Dispute Committee, 2014 - Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2008 - Present
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada
- Guest column: Keep personal, business liabilities separate, The Las Vegas Sun, July 12, 2015
- McNamee v. Eighth Jud. Dist. Ct., 135 Nev. Adv. Op. 52 (2019)
- Business Succession Planning: Do It Now, Before It’s Too Late, Nevada Business Magazine, October 1, 2017
- If I Knew Then: Alexander LeVeque, Crain’s Las Vegas Business, August 9, 2017
- Trust & Estate Litigation No Longer Confined to Stiffs & Gifts, Nevada Business Magazine, November 1, 2016
- Attorney's message: Respect, acknowledge all the people who make your day easier, Vegas Inc. Magazine, 2016
- Lawyers: Learn to work with AI or risk termination, Vegas Inc. Magazine, 2016
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, Bachelor of Arts, Major: Telecommunications, Communications, Honors: Dean's List, 2003
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan Juris Doctorate - 2008, 2008
Office location for Alexander G. LeVeque
9060 W. Cheyenne Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89129
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2021