Alexander G. Leveque
Top rated estate & trust litigation attorney in Las Vegas, NevadaSolomon Dwiggins Freer & Steadman, LTD
Partner at Solomon Dwiggins Freer & Steadman, LTD., Alexander G. Leveque represents clients in matters of estate and trust litigation in Las Vegas, Nevada. With an Avvo “Superb” rating, he was named by MY VEGAS as one of the Top 100 Men of the Year in 2016 and a member of the Legal Elite by Nevada Business Magazine in 2015 and 2017. For his high ethical standards and long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Leveque is a member of the Clark County Bar Association and the American Bar Association and is an arbitrator for the State Bar of Nevada Fee Dispute Arbitration Committee. Admitted to practice in Arizona, Michigan and Nevada, he is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the District of Nevada.
At Indiana University Bloomington, Mr. Leveque earned a Bachelor of Arts and graduated with honors as a Telecommunications and Communications Major. He then attended law school at Michigan State University College of Law, where he graduated in the top third percentile of his class and was on the Dean’s List while earning his Juris Doctor.
During his career, Mr. Leveque has focused on his writing ability and published works in Nevada Business Magazine, The Las Vegas Sun, Vegas Inc. Magazine and Crain’s Las Vegas Business. At the firm, he also mentors new attorneys and is Chair of the Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Committee. As his career has developed over the last decade, he has successfully tried several jury and bench trials, as well as appeals.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasEstate & trust litigation, Business litigation, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 50% Estate & trust litigation
- 40% Business litigation
- 10% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2008, Nevada
Professional Webpage: https://www.sdfnvlaw.com/attorney/leveque-alexander-g/
- Clark County Bar Association, Member, 2008 - Present
- Member, Probate and Trust Section, State Bar of Nevada
- Arbitrator, State Bar of Nevada Fee Dispute Committee, 2014 - Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2008 - Present
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada
- Rated 10 “Superb” on Avvo
- Class Senator, Student Bar Association
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, Mountain States, 2016 - 2017
- Top 100 Men of the Year -MY VEGAS Magazine, 2016
- AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale, 2015 - 2017
- Legal Elite – Nevada Business Magazine, 2015, 2017
- Guest column: Keep personal, business liabilities separate, The Las Vegas Sun, July 12, 2015
- McNamee v. Eighth Jud. Dist. Ct., 135 Nev. Adv. Op. 52 (2019)
- Business Succession Planning: Do It Now, Before It’s Too Late, Nevada Business Magazine, October 1, 2017
- If I Knew Then: Alexander LeVeque, Crain’s Las Vegas Business, August 9, 2017
- Trust & Estate Litigation No Longer Confined to Stiffs & Gifts, Nevada Business Magazine, November 1, 2016
- Attorney's message: Respect, acknowledge all the people who make your day easier, Vegas Inc. Magazine, 2016
- Lawyers: Learn to work with AI or risk termination, Vegas Inc. Magazine, 2016
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, Bachelor of Arts, Major: Telecommunications, Communications, Honors: Dean's List
Office location for Alexander G. Leveque
9060 W. Cheyenne Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89129
- Super Lawyers: 2022
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2021