Top Rated Business & Corporate Attorney in Las Vegas, NV
Ashcraft & Barr | LLP have over 40 years of combined legal expertise. Our size and skill set allow us to be a full-service law firm in the areas of marijuana and hemp, regulatory compliance, business relations, government relations, corporate law, licensing, commercial real estate, commercial management, and crisis management while providing clients with meticulous and focused contact with our attorneys. We have the experience and the expertise to assist our clients in their day-to-day needs, regardless of size. We consult on a variety of regulatory, commercial, and financial matters to ensure our clients' success. With our knowledge and ability, we have successfully litigated arbitrations and bench and jury trials.
Our concentration is on the realities of a fast paced and ever-changing legal environment. We pride ourselves on using concrete, cost-effective, and creative strategies for individual clients and larger businesses equally. It is our goal to ensure businesses and industry understand and follow federal, state, and local government standards.
At Ashcraft & Barr | LLP, we see ourselves as a regulatory compliance and government relations based firm in Southern Nevada whose guiding principle is exceptional representation. Our firm handles a diverse set of clients from multiple corporate industries to gaming, liquor, and business licensing representation while having the specialization needed to navigate the complexities of government relations. It is our priority to contribute to the positive reputation of our clients before all levels of federal, state, and local governing bodies.
The firm’s lawyers are highly skilled professionals in a wide range of areas. Our office is located in Southern Nevada at 2300 West Sahara Avenue, Suite 900, Las Vegas, Nevada
Ashcraft & Barr | LLP is dedicated to the rights of the medical marijuana industry. We provide legal and business consulting services to clients to ensure compliance with the law. We represent dispensaries, labs, and cultivators through the regulatory process.
About Alicia Ashcraft
First Admitted: 1999, Nevada
Professional Webpage: https://www.armstrongteasdale.com/alicia-ashcraft/
- St. Thomas More Society, Member
- State Bar of Nevada, Administrative Law Section Chair, 2011
- State Bar of Nevada, Administrative Law Section Chair, 2008
- State Bar of Nevada, Administrative Law Section Chair, 2010
- State Bar of Nevada, Administrative Law Section Chair, 2012
- State Bar of Nevada, Administrative Law Section Chair, 2009
- State Bar of Nevada, Administrative Law Section Chair, 2013
- Who's Who In Commercial Real Estate, 2005
- Nevada Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2008
- A Brief Summary of the Nevada Administrative Procedure Act, Author, Nevada Lawyer, 2011
Last Updated: 5/15/2022