Premium lawyer. Premium service. Premium results. Licensed in CA and NV, and available for a free consultation 24/7.
When finding the right personal injury lawyer, experience matters — and Ashley Watkins is living proof of that. As a former defense attorney for insurance companies, Ashley saw firsthand the lengths the insurance industry goes to avoid paying injured people what they deserve.
Ashley also saw how low-fee attorneys settled cases for pennies to avoid doing work and investing in their clients, selling injury victims on low overhead with an empty promise of more money in their pockets.
Sam & Ash Injury Law was founded by Ashley and her law partner Sam Mirejovsky to give injury victims a better option. She couldn't watch insurance companies and shady lawyers take advantage of people who trust them. Injury victims deserve What’s Right.
Ashley uses her unique knowledge of how the insurance industry works to get accident victims the best results possible. Through her passion and determination, she has helped thousands of accident victims recover millions of dollars.
Recognized as an American Academy of Attorneys Top 40 under 40 and as a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Ashley has quickly developed a reputation in personal injury. She was most recently voted Vegas Inc Top Lawyer Community Choice Trailblazer award.
The results Ashley gets are the direct result of her passion for doing What's Right and giving you the care and compassion that you deserve. With Ashley, every case matters, which means your voice will always be heard.
First Admitted: 2014, California
Professional Webpage: https://samandashlaw.com/about-us/
- Sam & Ash Injury Law is proud to be a Heart of Silver sponsor of the Children’s Heart Foundation’s 18th annual Walk with the Heart of a Child. We’re committed to supporting the Children’s Heart Foundation’s inspiring work to make a positive difference in the lives of families going through the emotional and financial hardships of having a child with congenital heart disease. The annual Walk with the Heart of a Child event raises funds to support the one in 100 children who are born with congenital heart disease each year in the United States. It’s amazing to see the community come out to support the children and families that battle heart disease every day. This year’s event, held Saturday, May 22 at Craig Ranch Regional Park in North Las Vegas, attracted more than 500 attendees and raised more than $60,000, exceeding the fundraising goal! That is awesome.Children’s Heart Foundation Nevada, based in Las Vegas, provides financial, emotional, and educational services to children and families in Nevada living with the impact of congenital heart disease. Congenital heart defects are the most common type of birth defect in the U.S., affecting about 40,000 births a year. Children with congenital heart disease need medical treatment from infancy through adulthood. There is no known cure at this point.Las Vegas has the only full-service Pediatric Cardiology Center in Nevada. Therefore, families from other parts of the state bringing children to the center for treatment may experience excessive travel costs. The Children’s Heart Foundation can help with airfare and travel expenses for these families.Everyone at Sam & Ash Injury Law is passionate about supporting the Children’s Heart Foundation and other aid organizations in the Las Vegas community that focus on improving the quality of life of those with special needs. As Heart of Silver Sponsors, Sam & Ash had a booth set up on the day of the walk. We gave away What’s Right kids sunglasses, drawstring bags, and heart-healthy snack bags. We also had art supplies and pictures of Rocky for kids to come to our booth, take a break and do some coloring. We were put to the test as to who could color Rocky the best—Sam & Ash or the kids. At the end of the day, we agreed we were all artistic geniuses! We loved taking a walk in the park, meeting everyone who turned out, and supporting this incredible cause. Sponsoring Walk with the Heart of a Child is one of the many ways Sam & Ash Injury Law acts on our commitment to community engagement and working to make our community a better place to live, work and raise families.At Sam & Ash Injury Law, we are dedicated to the belief that attorneys who really care about the community do a better job. We have raised more than $2 million in support of our community, and we continue to look for opportunities to partner with established foundations and support individual initiatives to do What’s Right., Children’s Heart Foundation 18th Annual Walk with the Heart of a Child
- What’s Right with Sam & Ash is one of the few live shows here in town airing in Las Vegas. Listen on News Talk 840 AM KXNT as Sam Mirejovsky and Ash Watkins give you the local news of the day, neighborhood tips, and hot gossip from across the parched desert. Be prepared to laugh (and sometimes cry) as Sam and Ash give spicy takes on exciting topics you actually care about, with a legal perspective. No afternoon slump will survive when you tune in daily from 2-3 pm on KXNT 840 AM or stream on the Audacy app. Those who skip the show risk being named our ASH-hole of the week., What’s Right with Sam & Ash Radio Show & Podcast
- Founding partners of Sam & Ash Injury Law, Sam Mirejovsky and Ash Watkins, both studied at Chapman University, Dale E. Fowler School of Law. As successful lawyers, they were able to contribute one of the largest gifts in the law school’s history — supporting an in-house bar preparation program, the Sam & Ash Chapman Law Scholarship, and the Sam & Ash Student Lounge.There’s nothing I want to do more than provide an environment that enhances student success here at Chapman.”Ash WatkinsPartner As a 2014 graduate, Ash vividly remembers the stress of law school. But the student lounge was always a happy place. While students could relax and shoot pool there, Ash recalls it as a space for collaboration with peers, like Sam. In recognition of their gift, Fowler School of Law held a celebration in March of 2020 to unveil the Sam & Ash Student Lounge and Rocky’s Rec Room.Click to read the Chapman University Newsroom Article., Sam & Ash Student Lounge and Rocky’s Rec Room at Chapman University, Dale E. Fowler School of Law
- Sam & Ash Injury Law brings new large-scale mural by local artist Gear Duran to Arts District On Friday, November 13, 2020, Sam & Ash Injury Law unveiled a new outdoor work of art by Las Vegas-based artist Gear Duran titled “Rocky’s First Flight.” The 45-by-10-foot mural commemorates 100 years of flight in Las Vegas and celebrates the vibrant cultural community at the heart of the Arts District. Evoking a playful twist on local aviation history, the artwork depicts a Boeing-Stearman Model 75 aircraft piloted by our very own Canine Executive Officer, Rocky. The featured airplane is similar to the Curtiss JN-4 “Jenny” plane that first landed in the Las Vegas Valley on May 7, 1920. Former World War I pilot Randall J. Henderson, along with his passenger Jack Beckley, completed the inaugural flight from Blythe, California to Las Vegas, Nevada. “Rocky’s First Flight” draws inspiration from aviation’s role in Las Vegas history as well as the Sam & Ash Injury Law story. The plane glides over the ocean, flying east toward Nevada, alluding to Mirejovsky and Watkins’ Southern California roots and their own journey establishing a law firm in Las Vegas. Last but not least, seven United States Air Force Thunderbirds fly in formation on the horizon as a salute to the US military. The one-of-a-kind piece was curated by local art expert Brian “Paco” Álvarez who partnered with Duran to bring the vision to life. Álvarez said, “‘Rocky’s First Flight’ is one of the most exciting works of art to fly its way into the Arts District in several years. This project is an intersection of history, creativity, science, technology and fun.” “We felt it was important to keep this project local. We loved being able to collaborate with a local artist and members of the cultural community like Paco to bring this mural to the Arts District, and joy to those who pass by.”Ash WatkinsPartner, Rocky’s First Flight Mural
- This holiday season, we had the honor to attend Miracle on Missouri Avenue at Whitney Rec Center. Over 100 bikes, footballs, jump ropes, and other toys were given to the children from around the community. Sam & Ash also provided a table for families to decorate ornaments to bring home with them! Overall, it was an amazing night and we are so lucky we got to work with Whitney Rec Center!, Miracle on Missouri Avenue Holiday Party
- Sam & Ash had the opportunity to attend the Bob Price Rec Center Holiday Party! We were able to hand out over 85 board games to children that came to the event. The center provided candy canes, hot chocolate, and other fun games for the kids from around the community to enjoy. This recreational center provides a safe and fun event for families to go enjoy holiday activities with one another. We are so lucky we had the privilege to support the Bob Price Recreation Center!, Bob Price Holiday Party
- About Radiothon Pediatric cancer and other childhood diseases don’t take a break during the holidays. This December, thousands of children will come through the doors of Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital.Sam and Ash were live on air, last December 9, 2021, with David Bugeneske speaking about how to donate and give back to the Loma Linda Children’s Hospital! During the 20th Stater Bros. Charities K-FROGGERS 4 Kids Radiothon, people were encouraged to share hope with patients who need help now more than ever.In total $14,025.10 was raised for Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital! About Stater Bros. Charities Stater Bros. Charities is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that supports the critical needs in the communities where Stater Bros. employees live and work. Stater Bros. Charities provides funding to countless local organizations and causes that benefit hunger relief, children’s well-being, education, health, help for our nation’s veterans and active service members., 20th Annual Stater Bros. Charities K-FROGGERs 4 Kids Radiothon
- The Sam & Ash team got the opportunity to have a booth at the very spooky Ghost Walk on Halloween night! This event was hosted by The District at Green Valley Ranch and sponsored by none other than our friends at Mix 94.1! This event provided a safe and fun family atmosphere full of trick or treating, costume contents, dance parties, and more. The Sam & Ash booth handed out ghost lollipops, Halloween themed erasers, creepy crawly spider rings, bubble blowers, and of course a lot of candy! We had so much fun being out and about in the community of Henderson, NV and can’t wait to be present at more local events in the future!, Mix 94.1 Ghost Walk
- This was the second year that Sam & Ash proudly sponsored the Halloween Hounds event at Subaru of Las Vegas. This event is so unique and important to the public because not only is it a fun family outing, but it is for a great cause. We were able to donate $1,000 to each shelter that was present at the event with dogs up for adoption. We were also able to give out candy and have some trick or treating fun of our own! Thank you to Subaru of Las Vegas for putting on a great Halloween Hounds event every year and providing the opportunity for these pups to get adopted!, 2nd Annual Halloween Hounds Event
- Sam & Ash were proud sponsors of the 18th Annual Best in Show. A nonprofit, 501(c)3 organization, The Animal Foundation of Las Vegas, founded in 1978 as a low-cost spay and neuter clinic, is now the highest volume single-site animal shelter in America. They are an open admission shelter and they take pride in saving dogs, cats, pigs, rabbits, exotic animals, etc. The dog show took place on Sunday, September 26, 2021 at the Thomas & Mack Center at UNLV. Sam & Ash had a table of 10 guests on the show floor. A Live auction took place before the show and there was a silent auction as well. The Best in Show consisted of categories of dogs placed by size: small dog group, medium dog group, large dog group, miscellaneous dog group, and a puppy parade! All of the dogs that were shown were up for adoption and available for guests to bid on them electronically during the event.Bark Andre Furry and Deke Henri Furry were in attendance to greet the VIP guests on the floor before the show as well. All of the proceeds that were raised during the event go back into life-saving programs for the animals that are in the Animal Foundation’s care. All 28 dogs at the show were adopted and went home with their forever families! A three-legged miniature poodle named Elton, was crowned the winner of the Best in Show! , The Animal Foundation’s 18th Annual Best in Show
- We were proud sponsors of the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation’s Ride for Kids event that took place on September 12, 2021 at Town Square in Las Vegas, Nevada. Ride for Kids is the longest-running, most successful motorcycle charity event in the nation. Since 1984, motorcyclists have raised funds to help children with brain tumors – the top cause of cancer death in children. The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation was created in 1991 by the founders of Ride for Kids, and is now the leading nonprofit funding research into childhood brain tumors. The purpose of the event is to raise awareness and funds to help children with brain tumors. Some facts: More children die of brain tumors than any other cancer Donations fuel programs to care for families along their journey, cure all childhood brain tumors and help survivors and families thrive Sam and Ash were able to drive Vanderhauls and lead a pack of over 115 bikers across the Las Vegas valley on a 48 mile ride to spread awareness for children with pediatric brain tumors. Our firm also emceed the event with Audrey Drake from ALT 107.5 (The Dave and Mahoney Show) and had a booth set up with giveaway prizes, water bottles, clear drawstring bags, stickers, sunglasses, and of course information on how to get in touch with their lawyers if you are injured. In total, the event raised $33,218.00 that goes directly to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation to help with research to find a cure for childhood cancer. We are so honored to be a part of this terrific organization and the stand we are taking to fight for meaningful change. Ride for Kids: Website: rideforkids.org FB/TW: @rideforkids Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation: Website: curethekids.org IG: @PBTF_Events TW: @PBTF FB: @curethekids, Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation’s Ride for Kids
- Sam & Ash proudly supports the 4 Corners Food Drive and Three Square for their efforts to make sure no one in our community is hungry. September is Hunger Action Month. Few, if any, communities have been more affected by the health and economic fallout of the past 18 months than Southern Nevada. There are more than 363,000 Southern Nevadans experiencing food insecurity. The number of food-insecure individuals we serve has gone from 1 in 5 to 1 in 6. One in four children now lives in a food-insecure home while 97% of the total food-insecure population in Southern Nevada resides in Clark County. The Audacy’s 4 Corner’s Food Drive Radiothon event happened on September 16th and 17th. Sam and Ash were Live On-Air on KXNT 840 on Thursday from 2-3 pm & on Friday from 12-3 pm. Thursday was an introduction to the What’s Right Show (Sam and Ash’s own radio show) airing every day on KXNT 840 M-F 2-3 PM. Sam and Ash were part of the two-day fundraising event in support of feeding the community of Las Vegas $1 at a time. On Thursday the 16th, Sam and Ash also had the privilege of speaking On-Air with Kate Hibbard- Director of Development at Three Square Food Bank. On Friday the 17th, Sam and Ash interviewed Wayne Kostroski, Matt Birk, and Maria Gatti Live On-Air as well.Wayne KostroskiHunger Related Events | Founder Matt Birk Former Minnesota Vikings offensive lineman | Super Bowl Champion | Founder of Unity High School | Authorhttps://www.twincities.com/2020/10/23/former-viking-star-matt-birk-has-started-a-school-focused-on-learning-over-athletics/https://www.unityhighschoolmn.com/overview.htmlMaria Gatti Executive Director of Philanthropy and Community Engagement | MGM Resortshttps://jamesonfellowship.org/maria-jose-gatti/Listeners were able to call into the station to donate, go on the website threesquare.org/4corners, or text in to donate as well., Audacy’s 4 Corner’s Food Drive Radiothon
- The Animal Foundation, founded in 1978, is one of the highest volume single-site animal shelters in America. Their mission is to save all healthy and treatable animals in the Las Vegas Valley. Last year they saved over 15,000 lost, homeless, and often mistreated animals. Come join us and help us support this organization by donating or volunteering. Learn more about their initiatives on their website here., Sam & Ash is a proud sponsor of The Animal Foundation
- Congratulations to Ash for receiving a Vegas Inc 2021 Top Lawyers honor! Out of all the nominees, the community chose her as the Trailblazer attorney of the year, and we couldn’t be prouder.Ash Watkins, partner attorney at Sam & Ash Injury Law, has been named a Trailblazer attorney for 2021 by Vegas Inc’s Top Lawyers. Vegas Inc compiles an annual list of the best attorneys in Southern Nevada based on an annual survey of nearly 3,000 Clark County attorneys. The Trailblazer Award is one of six awards included in the survey’s Community Choice section that takes into account public input.“We … recognize that many people turn to friends, family, colleagues, and neighbors when seeking legal help, so we held a special portion of the awards for public input,” Vegas Inc says. “Those selected were (also) reviewed and rated by a panel of unbiased legal industry professionals.”An award bestowed by the general public could not be more fitting for Ash. She and law partner Sam Mirejovsky established Sam & Ash Injury Law as a client-centered personal injury law firm in Las Vegas. Their shared goal is a firm focused on helping injured people get back on their feet and holding insurance companies accountable for the promises they make to their customers. “It’s especially important to me that this is the award voted on by people in our community, not just other lawyers,” Ash says. “We’ve shaken up the industry a little bit by putting all our focus on our clients. I love the confirmation that people know Sam & Ash is the firm you go to when you want What’s Right for yourself and your family.”Ash previously won a 2019 Client’s Choice award from Avvo, a legal service referral and ratings company. She was named a Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2021 and was cited among the American Academy of Attorneys’ Top 40 Under 40 in 2020. She has also been a Multi-Million Dollar Advocate, as named by the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, since 2019, an acknowledgment of her success assisting clients as a personal injury attorney. Ash is a graduate of the Dale E. Fowler School of Law at Chapman University, a private research university in Orange, California. She has been a member of the bar in California and Nevada since 2014 and 2015, respectively. Ash started her legal career defending insurance companies against accident victims. She saw how poorly insurance companies treated people who had legitimate injury claims. She recognized that injured people need a strong advocate if they want to receive fair treatment from insurance companies, so she left the insurance companies behind to stand up for the underdog. The Las Vegas Inc survey honors nearly 160 leading lawyers in Southern Nevada altogether, with “each one checked against records with the Nevada State Bar to ensure that they are in good standing.” The 2021 Vegas Inc Top Lawyers originally appeared in a special issue of Vegas Inc. found inside of Las Vegas Weekly in June. The attorneys were honored with a celebration held at Kassi Beach House at the new Virgin Hotels Las Vegas., Ash Watkins Wins Vegas Inc Trailblazer Lawyer Award
- Sam & Ash is proud to join the Henderson Silver Knights’ Silver Society, an exclusive group of founding partners for the Silver Knights, the Dollar Loan Center arena and Lifeguard Arena. Vegas Golden Knights President Kerry Bubolz said, “We are incredibly excited to begin working with Sam & Ash at the Henderson Silver Knights. As a Silver Society member, they will play an integral role in establishing the Dollar Loan Center as a first-class community facility in the heart of Henderson. Their commitment to the Southern Nevada community echoes the same belief system as our organization. We can’t wait to make a meaningful impact with them at our new home.” The Silver Knights, an American Hockey League team affiliated with the Las Vegas Golden Knights, will be moving into a new 6,000 seat arena now under construction on Green Valley Parkway near the District at Green Valley Ranch. Scheduled for completion in 2022, the new multi-purpose arena, known as the Dollar Loan Center, will replace the Henderson Pavilion. In addition to hockey games, the new arena will accommodate concerts, festivals, community and civic events, graduation ceremonies, performing arts productions and all kinds of sporting events. “The first sport event I attended after the lockdown was lifted was to see the Henderson Silver Knights,” said Ashley Watkins. “Not only do I love watching them play but partnering with them felt like a natural fit. We’re both the neighborhood team who everyone has access to and can enjoy. And our results and expectations for continued success are unparalleled among our competitors.” As members of the Silver Society and Official Injury Attorneys of the Henderson Silver Knights, the Sam & Ash logo will be featured in the ice and on signage at Orleans Arena, Dollar Loan Center and Lifeguard Arena. Sam & Ash will also be the presenting partner of a suite-level outdoor deck at the Dollar Loan Center and will be featured on Silver Knights radio, TV, and digital broadcasts. Sam & Ash takes pride in supporting local organizations that help foster of a sense of community and make the city unique. “Hockey is incredibly exciting. But it’s more than just entertainment to me,” said Sam Mirejovsky. “Having a local team is important where members of our community can come together and cheers for the same cause. We’re excited to have another great way to come together with our neighbors and contribute in a small way to what it means to be a Las Vegas local.”, Official Injury Attorneys of the Henderson Silver Knights
- The National Day of Rock N’ Roll event took place on Wednesday, July 7th in the Art’s District. There were food trucks, a battle of the bands concert, street performers, contortionists, local artists, and of course a Sam & Ash table with fun raffles and giveaway prizes! All of the proceeds from this event were donated directly to the First Friday Foundation and their programs to benefit the arts. We had a great time being able to support our local community and be the sponsors of another awesome First Friday event!, First Friday Foundation National Day of Rock N’ Roll
- First Friday is a monthly event that takes place to showcase local artists and share their creativity with the community. Not only is this a local art show, but The First Friday Foundation extends to help provide funding and artistic opportunities for students across the Las Vegas Valley.Sam & Ash is a proud sponsor of The First Friday Foundation and we continue to support this amazing organization by being out in the community and having a booth at the event every month. We have partnered with some amazing artists like LaRon Emcee, Jef Logan, and more to support their creative efforts and showcase their amazing talent!, The First Friday Foundation Monthly Local Art Show
- At Sam & Ash Injury Law, we know from personal experience that not every attorney follows a straight path into the field of law. We value people with real-world experience who choose to go back to school for their J.D. That’s why we have funded scholarships at the UNLV Boyd School of Law to support students who have worked professionally for at least one year before beginning their law school journey., Sam & Ash UNLV Scholarships, Education, Law, Personal Injury, University, Scholarship
- New Personal Injury Firm “Sam & Ash” Takes the Pain Out of Personal Injury Cases; Team Vows to Hold Insurance Companies Accountable Legal veterans, Sam Mirejovsky and Ashley Watkins, bring decades of personal injury experience to the Las Vegas market with a goal to battle unfair insurance practices., GlobeNewswire, Las Vegas, Law Firm, Personal Injury, What's Right, Client Focused
- Founded in 2019, Sam & Ash is a personal injury law firm that is committed to helping accident victims throughout Nevada. Sam Mirejovsky and Ashley Watkins bring decades of experience and a compassionate, client-focused approach to ensure every client is fairly compensated for their injuries. More than just counsel, they serve as partners that are by your side every step of the way. They are the personal injury attorneys that do ‘What’s Right’., Nevada Business | Sam & Ash Injury Law, Las Vegas, Law Firm, Personal Injury, What's Right, Client Focused
- China Sued For Its Role In California Economic Meltdown Caused By Coronavirus Pandemic Legal action claims intentional coverup by China as virus spread globally, seeks billions in damages for businesses affected by unprecedented shutdowns., Cision PR Newswire | Sam & Ash Injury Law, Class Action, Lawsuit, China
- At Sam & Ash Injury Law, we know from personal experience that not every attorney follows a straight path into the field of law. We value people with real-world experience who choose to go back to school for their J.D. That’s why we have funded scholarships at the UNLV Boyd School of Law to support students who have worked professionally for at least one year before beginning their law school journey., University of Nevada, Las Vegas | Sam & Ash UNLV Scholarship, Education, Law, Personal Injury, University, Scholarship
- , Sam & Ash Chapman Law Scholarship, and the Sam & Ash Student Lounge, Education, Law, Personal Injury, University, Student Lounge,
- Sam & Ash Injury Law is centered around you and your story, with the solitary focus of providing better care and better settlements than any firm in Nevada or California. That’s how we make justice happen for you. Our experienced team is available to answer your questions 24/7. Call us at 1(800) 304-2000. We will take the time to understand your case, review your options, and help you decide the best course of action — because you deserve What’s Right., You Deserve What's Right | Sam & Ash Injury Law, 2021
- , Sam & Ash Injury Law | Henderson Silver Knights Open Skate Knight, 2022
- , Sam & Ash Injury Law | Henderson Silver Knights Partnership, 2022
- A huge thank you to Subaru of Las Vegas for creating this fantastic Halloween Hounds trunk-or-treat and adoption event! It was great to come together to support the shelters that work tirelessly to find forever homes for pets in need. Please support the foundations if you can and help save a life!, Subaru of Las Vegas Halloween Hounds Pet Adoption & Trunk or Treat, 2021
- Being a Silver Knight takes skill, commitment, and heart. When you’ve been hurt, you deserve a team with the same values. A team dedicated to making sure you win. Call the official injury attorneys of the Henderson Silver Knights., Sam & Ash | Official Injury Attorneys of the Henderson Silver Knights, 2021
- We are so excited to finally announce that we're the official injury attorneys and founding partners of the Henderson Silver Knights! We take pride in supporting an organization that helps foster the sense of community that makes our city unique. We can't wait to watch them take the ice and make Las Vegas proud! #HomeMeansHendersonRead more about our partnership: https://bit.ly/3BZ8H4U, Official Injury Attorneys of the Henderson Silver Knights, 2021
- "Above all else, Sam & Ash made me a priority." - Esau Jones The insurance company will try to keep you in the dark about your rights and what you are entitled to after an accident. At Sam & Ash, you're never in the dark. We take the time to understand your case and the effect it's had on your life, so that we can be sure you get the treatment and compensation you deserve. We invest in each client because we care and genuinely want to help get you back on your feet. Give us a call or visit our website 24/7/365 — we're here to help: https://bit.ly/3w1Idfg, Client Testimonial | Esau, 2021
- "In an accident, you know you need help, but you don't really know the help that you need." - Samone Roberts The insurance company will try to keep you in the dark about your rights and what you are entitled to after an accident. At Sam & Ash, you're never in the dark. We take the time to understand your case and the effect it's had on your life so that we can be sure you get the treatment and compensation you deserve. We invest in each client because we care and genuinely want to help get you back on your feet. Give us a call or visit our website 24/7/365 — we're here to help: https://bit.ly/3w1Idfg, Client Testimonial | Samone, 2021
- We were proud to be a Heart of Silver sponsor of the Children’s Heart Foundation’s 18th annual Walk with the Heart of a Child. We’re committed to supporting the Children’s Heart Foundation’s inspiring work to make a positive difference in the lives of families going through the emotional and financial hardships of having a child with congenital heart disease. We're passionate about supporting the Children’s Heart Foundation and other aid organizations throughout the community that focuses on improving the quality of life of those with special needs. At the walk, we had a booth set up and gave away What’s Right kids sunglasses, drawstring bags, and heart-healthy snack bags. We also had art supplies and pictures of Rocky for kids to come to our booth, take a break and do some coloring. We were put to the test as to who could color Rocky the best—Sam & Ash or the kids. At the end of the day, we agreed we were all artistic geniuses! We loved taking a walk in the park, meeting everyone who turned out, and supporting this incredible cause. Sponsoring Walk with the Heart of a Child is one of the many ways Sam & Ash, LLP acts on our commitment to community engagement and working to make our community a better place to live, work and raise families. Learn more: https://bit.ly/3BpsABK, Children's Heart Foundation 18th Annual Walk, 2021
- , Lead Counsel Verified, Thomson Reuters, 2023
- , The National Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, 2023
- Out of all the nominees, the community chose Ash Watkins as the Trailblazer attorney of the year. As co-founder of Sam & Ash Injury Law, Ash has proven that through hard work, passion, and doing What's Right, you always find success. Check out the full issue and Ash's mention on page 52 via Las Vegas Weekly: https://bit.ly/3dsITU5, Community Choice Trailblazer Award, Vegas Inc Top Lawyers, 2021, Vegas Inc | Las Vegas Weekly, 2021
- , 2022 Mountain States Rising Star, SuperLawyers.com, 2022
- , Mountain States Rising Star, SuperLawyers.com, 2023
Office location for Ashley M. Watkins
1108 S Casino Center Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89104